News Marvin Hagler has passed away

I hear ya. We have to make our own decisions, and live w them I might add. Its probably a good idea to look closely before one acts.
More people have had the vaccine than the virus and a new study shows that the vaccine prevents the spread. Also speculating on what hearns says rather than what his family says is ridiculous.

More people have had the vaccine than the virus and a new study shows that the vaccine prevents the spread. Also speculating on what hearns says rather than what his family says is ridiculous.

Good good buddy

This sucks. I watched him
V Leonard 100x on s bootleg vhs as a kid. Maybe more than 100. I literally think watching that fight so many times 7-9 years old made me a more natural boxer when I started boxing and fighting.

Rip Marvin haggler. Too bad life ends like it does for us all.

True Legend of the sport.
R.I.P Marvelous Marvin

Manlet checking in.

Hagler was the first athlete I looked up to. I remember his fights in the 80s were so talked about in New England that my teacher was talking about his upcoming fight during class.

I went home and read the sports pages and saw that Marvin was an athlete the size of my dad, but still earned millions of dollars in the ring.

This was the time when we stopped seeing professional athletes under 6', 200lbs making that kind of money. I started watching boxing, I got a heavy bag for my birthday. When I was a teen, I started working out rather rigorously. There were no boxing gyms around me, but our school had recently started a wrestling team. So I joined.

Marvin is right up there with Robinson, Greb, and Walker.

Tucking his chin, walking forward and eating Hearn's right hands tells you how badass he was and an absolute warrior (I'm sure he was hurt stunned but his will just wouldn't allow him to fall).

RIP.

RIP Champion.

His legacy will last forever.

Very very sad news.

amazing fighter

inspirational man

my personal favorite of all time

rest easy sir. Stay Marvelous.

Very sad
One of the best to ever do it!
His career is insane and full of classic battles and rich with entertainment for fans, inspiration for fighters of every sport and just for people in general.
Not to mention he was a masterful boxer and an excellent case study for anybody looking to learn more about the science.

Wehave lost one of the brightest stars in this community and it is truly a sad day.

RIP champ even Leonard knows you beat him!

People are and should be free to choose. I am by no means an anti-vaxxer, but no way I am taking a vaccine that was rushed to market. What was it, 9 months?

And correct me if i am wrong, but werent the vaccine producers granted total immunity from damages?

I think I'll pass.

RIP Marvelous one. Truly one of my favorites. Best MW ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back