Media DC willing to make a comeback, diet to 205, to fight Jake Paul in MMA: "I want to torture him"

But DC was a UFC champ and JP has no mma training. That is pussy shit. Meet in the middle and box him DC.
Why is it always the MMA guy that has to go to boxing?

MMA is as close to real fighting as you can get. So if you talk shit, you should be able to back it up in a real fight. Just like you would in the street.

Pussy shit is talking shit and hiding behind boxing rules.

Why is it always the MMA guy that has to go to boxing?

MMA is as close to real fighting as you can get. So if you talk shit, you should be able to back it up in a real fight. Just like you would in the street.

Pussy shit is talking shit and hiding behind boxing rules.
09_UFC118_Couture_Toney_02.jpg

I laughed at Toney during this time. As time have gone on, his big balls aged like wine and i feel ashamed for mocking him. Toney talked alot of shit, but backed it up by going to the UFC.

Lmao

he isn't dumb ass to want that
& why would he go to mma

205 boxing match i don't mind
just to see DC cut weight

lol

Reactions: 7th
09_UFC118_Couture_Toney_02.jpg

I laughed at Toney during this time. As time have gone on, his big balls aged like wine and i feel ashamed for mocking him. Toney talked alot of shit, but backed it up by going to the UFC.
even though he got beat he still looked tougher than Askew.

jake-paul-cormier-1265767-1280x0.jpeg

"There are alot of things i can't handle in my life. One of those things is when a guy is disrespectful in a way that i feel like he wouldn't be to my face. I had to take a break from the broadcast to go see him in the arena. While being surrounded by bodyguards he acted like a big boy but before they came he had his hands in his pockets and didn't say anything to me.
Im not going to chase a payday in boxing because i don't need it. I made my money as the heavyweight champion of the world. If Paul really wants to fight me, fight me in MMA. I'll go all the way down to 205. Im living life, im fat, im happy. I'll go all the way down to 205. This is not going to be fun. Im telling you right now, at 42 years old, bad back and everything, im going to torture him and im going to hurt him. I don't wanna box him. I don't wanna fight this kid with a limited sets of rules. I want to torture him in there. I want to smash him."

45e4d3fbf6758a7f36c87ff778a88322.gif

I haven't seen DC that emotionally invested since the Jones fight lol.

But DC was a UFC champ and JP has no mma training. That is pussy shit. Meet in the middle and box him DC.
It's def weak to be speaking seriously of an MMA fight with Paul but DO NOT box him. Don't enter his world, his media company, his control mechanism. Stay independent.

Simply say "young 'un, if you want to fight come meet me in MMA and we can fight - I'm not a boxer - I'm a fighter" and leave it at that. All the "I want to hurt him.... I want.... I want....." sounds desperate. He's a kid with a big mouth. Surely as an ex 2 div champ in the UFC you have thicker skin than this!

DC sounding mad weak right now and for no reason. Nobody in the world thinks Jake could actually beat DC if they fought (not boxed).

I do expect DC could beat him boxing too but I'm not sure. I'm sure he shouldn't go find out unless it's sparring. Don't do that in the spotlight and give him the platform.

Either spar him boxing or else offer him the MMA fight he'll never take. But don't go on about how badly he's worked his way under your skin.

for the people who didn't watch the video:

Floyd went to box Floyd, the greatest boxer, because he needed to. for the money, and because you go to the great, the great won't come to you, they don't need to.

he won't box Jake, because he doesn't need the money, and Jake is a nobody in boxing. DC is the champ, if Jake wants something, he has to come to him.

makes sense imo.

Back