Social WR Lounge v262: Pansy Division

What mini power do you choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
volleyball was the best gym sport followed by basketball followed by sitting on the gym floor talking to your friends.

volleyball was the best gym sport followed by basketball followed by sitting on the gym floor talking to your friends.
Volleyball and swimming were my favorites.

@essie

Arjen-Robben-and-Carles-P-006.jpg

<{danayeah}>

Sure, for the tall, talkative kids. For the small introverted little boys it was purgatory I tell you.

Sure, for the tall, talkative kids. For the small introverted little boys it was purgatory I tell you.
well i'm tall but not talkative so i guess it evened out. gym is being thrown into the deep end, really.

Dodgeball, flag football, street hockey (not rollerblades lol)

Our sports/PE teacher once tried to make us do apparatus gymnastics. It started with parallel bars. Somehow we were supposed to roll and land on both upper arms.

Best apparatus gymnastics guy was supposed to demonstrate. He crashed through the bars and hit the ground with a loud thump.

Everyone looked like Ben Sherman in Superbowl and took one step back. Our teacher eventually gave up and we played football (non-handegg).

Dude I was under 5 feet for middle school and the first two years of high school, and loved volley ball

Combat sports are the best for me.
I swam at school, played football at uni and I’m now doing boxing, MT and BJJ which are so much more fun and satisfying than those “weak” sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back