Social WR Lounge v283: This is code for something sexual isn't it you rascal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris has fiddled with bans on cars, and there are truck bans, which is good. I have lived in cities where there are no cars in certain areas. It makes a world of difference. The air quality. No shitty bass sounds rippling through everyone and every thing.

Paris has fiddled with bans on cars, and there are truck bans, which is good. I have lived in cities where there are no cars in certain areas. It makes a world of difference. The air quality. No shitty bass sounds rippling through everyone and every thing.

Just ban them all. They breed laziness too. Fat idiots riding in their car to go 10 minutes away. Go for a walk.

I'd like to share one of my far left views. Be warned though, this will trigger some, and may just be too much for even the hardest of liberals. I would like to ban all cars. Cars should only be on highways or the suburbs. If you want to move around the city you use a bicycle or public transit (the latter of which needs to be massively funded and built up like Europe)

now share some of your far right views

Just ban them all. They breed laziness too. Fat idiots riding in their car to go 10 minutes away. Go for a walk.

the problem, again, is infrastructure. Not sure where you live, but outside of major cities, America is pretty car dependent. I don’t recommend riding the bus, either, unless you know how to jab.

the problem, again, is infrastructure. Not sure where you live, but outside of major cities, America is pretty car dependent. I don’t recommend riding the bus, either, unless you know how to jab.

Oh trust me I know, America was built around the car. It's soulless. Endless suburbs and highways.

This is kind of my ideal as well, the problem is the infrastructure in a lot of places, especially in America, makes it kind of impossible without omega spending.

Ideally, we would all live pretty local lives with all our needs being met within walking distance. Motor vehicles being reserved for the real logistics.

This is kind of my ideal as well, the problem is the infrastructure in a lot of places, especially in America, makes it kind of impossible without omega spending.

Ideally, we would all live pretty local lives with all our needs being met within walking distance. Motor vehicles being reserved for the real logistics.

Yeah, America is a lost cause in this regard. Too be fair though, America is fucking massive. People really don't realize how big North America is. It's enormous. With that being said, there is no reason for major cities like NYC etc to have this ridiculous car culture. It's not even faster to drive in some of these cities with the congestion.

Yeah, America is a lost cause in this regard. Too be fair though, America is fucking massive. People really don't realize how big North America is. It's enormous. With that being said, there is no reason for major cities like NYC etc to have this ridiculous car culture. It's not even faster to drive in some of these cities with the congestion.
Riding the subway in NYC though?

<DisgustingHHH>

Riding the subway in NYC though?

<DisgustingHHH>

Well, in it's current state of course not. Build it up, modernize it, heavily police it. Public transit should be legit, not some 3rd world option. It's crazy how America has allowed this to happen. Riding the subway right now in NYC is like some cyber punk dystopian shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back