Social WR Lounge v283: This is code for something sexual isn't it you rascal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee shops?

It's a cheeky cute name, 'coffee shop' that's not what they are. It's a state sanctioned breeding ground for degenerates and low lives to congregate.

Did you know the british refer to math as 'maths'?

<{cruzshake}>

Those people are idiots, and I say that with a mother born in London England. My mom pronounces Banana as BA-NA-NAH

Well, in it's current state of course not. Build it up, modernize it, heavily police it. Public transit should be legit, not some 3rd world option. It's crazy how America has allowed this to happen. Riding the subway right now in NYC is like some cyber punk dystopian shit.
Do you remember John Rocker? He talked about how shitty it is riding the subway in NYC and they got so butthurt that even Mets and Yankees fans united.

I'm not getting rid of my cars, you can go fuck yourself

Do you remember John Rocker? He talked about how shitty it is riding the subway in NYC and they got so butthurt that even Mets and Yankees fans united.

That dude has P4P one of the best thickest necks of all time. Mike Tyson tier.

It's a cheeky cute name, 'coffee shop' that's not what they are. It's a state sanctioned breeding ground for degenerates and low lives to congregate.

Must be a cultural difference. Coffee shops are usually holes in the wall. If they serve food and have tables for dine in, it's a cafe.

Sketch do you think it should be mandatory for cities over a certain population to have mandatory public transport? (That is reliable?) i big complaint I hear a lot is if they have to work for say 10 am they have to leave at least 1-2 hours early to maybe make it on time, while in Europe I could hop on the subway and literally be anywhere in minutes

Sketch do you think it should be mandatory for cities over a certain population to have mandatory public transport? (That is reliable?) i big complaint I hear a lot is if they have to work for say 10 am they have to leave at least 1-2 hours early to maybe make it on time, while in Europe I could hop on the subway and literally be anywhere in minutes
Yes that’s been the entire takeaway of my posts this morning. Public transit should be a major part of spending and upkeep. Europe and Asia specifically Japan are light years ahead of America in this regard

Or you and Trotsky
Man that guy is such an angry dude. I’m even posting with Jack now in 2021 and Trotsky is stuck in 2015 telling people I’m doxxing beer and all kinds of crazy shit.

Must be a cultural difference. Coffee shops are usually holes in the wall. If they serve food and have tables for dine in, it's a cafe.
To be fair I was completely joshing. I’m just not a big fan of hipsters and here in Toronto they are everywhere especially in coffee shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back