Are you actually “buying” this ppv because of Lawler vs Diaz?

Are you buying this card because of lawler/diaz

• Total voters
MFW I just watch the highlights later and save $70 and 5 hours of my time

qfm228ivs0561.gif

It means streamers are stealing from people who are already being taken advantage of
Those people are already being taken advantage of by overcharging for something you have no legal rights over, just renting it.. should be less than 10$ worldwide for it.

So you can't have it both ways, thank god for woke people that are willing to keep the streams up despite Brendan's pathetic attempts to shut it all down by snitching reddit.

I’m buying it for Nick.

And Volk, Lawler are my bonuses.

I get it that it’s kind’ve pricey… but man, some of you “mma fans” sure don’t like to support the cards… I’ve spent quite a bit of money on the events but we make an evening of it… wish the bars still had it, was a routine thing for us.

Open up your wallets folks and get your buddies over and have them pitch in or bring booze and food!

Those people are already being taken advantage of by overcharging for something you have no legal rights over, just renting it.. should be less than 10$ worldwide for it.

So you can't have it both ways, thank god for woke people that are willing to keep the streams up despite Brendan's pathetic attempts to shut it all down by snitching reddit.

Huh? I don’t understand the argument you are trying to make

I get that a lot of you are excited for the return of Nick Diaz. But, this fight is completely irrelevant to any kind of TS aspirations. And I bet none of you would ever pay to watch a fight between two unranked fighters.

So the question is.. Is anybody here honestly going to lay out the ppv money specifically to watch this fight? If you’re streaming, your opinion is irrelevant. So try being honest.

I’m just curious how many of you will actually lay out $70 for the return of Nick Diaz? And if you do, good for you, and I hope you get your money’s worth.

Honesty is key here.
Do you only watch fights that have title implications?
This will be one I buy for sure. Granted I've been watching mma since the 90s and watched the first fight live, but it's a fun fight for us old fans at least. And both guys always bring it. Zero chance it's a boring fight

lawler diaz is everything

Do you only watch fights that have title implications?
This will be one I buy for sure. Granted I've been watching mma since the 90s and watched the first fight live, but it's a fun fight for us old fans at least. And both guys always bring it. Zero chance it's a boring fight
You didn’t read the question obviously. And In my time here I’m well known as a Tapology poster that watches every fight on every card.

The question was VERY clear. I’m a little tired of you people that don’t understand the most rudimentary questions posted in the English language. Yes, or no would have sufficed.

I’m not buying the card, but if I was, this would absolutely not be the reason.
On a different note, why are people so convinced that Diaz could get a title shot with a win? Given his inactivity, he’d be an absolute nightmare champion, in the incredibly unlikely event he would beat Usman.

my og fan of a wife expressed interest in watching this fight much to my displeasure....I guess we can stream it but honestly ufc isn't even worth watching for free these days.

I get that a lot of you are excited for the return of Nick Diaz. But, this fight is completely irrelevant to any kind of TS aspirations. And I bet none of you would ever pay to watch a fight between two unranked fighters.

So the question is.. Is anybody here honestly going to lay out the ppv money specifically to watch this fight? If you’re streaming, your opinion is irrelevant. So try being honest.

I’m just curious how many of you will actually lay out $70 for the return of Nick Diaz? And if you do, good for you, and I hope you get your money’s worth.

Honesty is key here.
No. Much more interested in Rocksalts matchup

What champs in the lower weight classes have ever been a draw? Only the women (Ronda, Holly, then maybe Cyborg). Even Amanda can’t draw with just her name. Nothing under 155 has ever drawn anything, with the exception of Conor at FW. It’s not like this is a new thing.

One of the best ever in DJ, couldn’t draw for shit. And that’s a shame.
I did feel like max Holloway had quite the following. So did Henry Cejudo. But that’s about it

Why buy a whole event for one fight?

<JagsKiddingMe>

No and I have no clue how this fight got sanctioned. Both of these guys are half retarded from CTE and booze in Nick's case.
I was surprised at how eloquent Diaz sounded in the pre fight interviews. But I noticed that sometimes the scene changed before he finished his sentence and now I'm wondering if they combined multiple takes to make him easier to understand.

Not buying it, but if I did, that would be the reason. The other fights pale in comparison.

Buy most ppvs. Getting it more so because of Volkanovski. So no on getting it for Diaz.. but yes getting it

Back