Are you actually “buying” this ppv because of Lawler vs Diaz?

Are you buying this card because of lawler/diaz

• Total voters
I get that a lot of you are excited for the return of Nick Diaz. But, this fight is completely irrelevant to any kind of TS aspirations. And I bet none of you would ever pay to watch a fight between two unranked fighters.

So the question is.. Is anybody here honestly going to lay out the ppv money specifically to watch this fight? If you’re streaming, your opinion is irrelevant. So try being honest.

I’m just curious how many of you will actually lay out $70 for the return of Nick Diaz? And if you do, good for you, and I hope you get your money’s worth.

Honesty is key here.

Seventy dollars? That's outrageous. It's on BT Sport in the U.K. It's 10 pound a month and it's only popular because of the football. No one in their right mind would pay that here for a MMA pay per view. Generally only McGregor gets PPV here and its usually 20 pound.
For 70 dollars I'd be expecting Iron Man but Batman

Most likely going to be a great fight but a pointless one. Overall a strong card but with a shitty co-main event. I'm glad that they didn't make Diaz vs Lawler headline a UFN card, the fight doesn't deserve to headline even a shitty card but is a good filler on a main card.

No, but its nice to have multiple fights on a card to be hyped for. I'm looking forward to Blaydes/Rozenstruik too and its always fun to watch Valentina wreck someone.

I asked a simple question, and only asked you to be HONEST in your reply. Was that too much for you to comprehend? You have a guilty conscience or some shit? Or you just can’t read?

Why would you so explicitly ask for an "honest" reply? You think anybody is afraid to admit he's streaming fights on sherdog? On here that's more like a badge of honor, ya goof.

TempleoftheVirginalDog in here fuming cause we bout to big stream washed ass Diaz vs shop worn Lawler. Nice one, Daner.

I get that a lot of you are excited for the return of Nick Diaz. But, this fight is completely irrelevant to any kind of TS aspirations. And I bet none of you would ever pay to watch a fight between two unranked fighters.

So the question is.. Is anybody here honestly going to lay out the ppv money specifically to watch this fight? If you’re streaming, your opinion is irrelevant. So try being honest.

I’m just curious how many of you will actually lay out $70 for the return of Nick Diaz? And if you do, good for you, and I hope you get your money’s worth.

Honesty is key here.
It’s one of the cards I’ll consider spending money on this year and I’ve only paid for one other PPV. I say all this knowing that if I inevitably do, I’ll be disappointed regardless.

Won't buy because I already pay a expensive streaming service to watch PPVs and main cards.
But I'm the most hyped for this fight! Will be way better than Robbies last fights and Nick vs Anderson.

Lawler vs Diaz is the cherry on the cake, but the whole card is pretty stacked. So no, I'd buy the ppv anyway.

Well…. Part of me likes watching mma for mma’s sake, and part of me likes watching ufc championship fights, and yet another part of me likes Nick Diaz and can’t wait to see him fight, so what was the question again?
Hope this helps the TS’s control freak nature.

For me it's Lawler way more than Diaz. But that fight is just a portion of why I'm watching; all six of the final fights (Marlon/Merab and onward) are intriguing to me for different reasons.

Champions get PPV POINTS. The more they sell the more they make. People who steal PPVs are stealing from the headliners
It's every man for himself in these streets. Just cause the fighters are getting screwed doesn't mean I have to get screwed. You need to wag your finger at Dana not people that want to watch the fight.

WTF would anyone want to buy this PPV or any UFC PPV when you can easily find 30+ 1080P and some 4K FREE LIVE STREAMS on the internet along with many side loaded Android apks.

No I am buying it for Lauren Murphy vs Valentino Chef Chenko

Don't have to pay for PPVs, outside of McGregor cards (which I don't bother with, the price for any UFC is not worth it) they are part of my regular sports channel package - so UFC is essentially "free" for me, cause I would pay for the package anyway for Premiership. That said, nope - if I happen to wake up while Diaz/Lawler is on, I'll watch it, but it's not something I will explicity try to see. I'll try to aim to see the two title fights live (and watch some of the lower card live too before a nap)

Gotta be honest, this card ain't doing it for me. ofc i'll watch but i'm not hyped.

No. The Volk fight is interesting enough. And Schev gets to murder a soccer mom. Hopefully Hooker and Nasrat happens

Back