Are you actually “buying” this ppv because of Lawler vs Diaz?

Are you buying this card because of lawler/diaz

• Total voters
??????
Volk - Ortega one of most anticipated fights of the year..... and i think it's going to deliver. Unlike other main events, I'd pay for that alone. Diaz Lawler 2 also intriguing and a fight that Nick can actually win after the layoff....... nice gravy.

I get that a lot of you are excited for the return of Nick Diaz. But, this fight is completely irrelevant to any kind of TS aspirations. And I bet none of you would ever pay to watch a fight between two unranked fighters.

So the question is.. Is anybody here honestly going to lay out the ppv money specifically to watch this fight? If you’re streaming, your opinion is irrelevant. So try being honest.

I’m just curious how many of you will actually lay out $70 for the return of Nick Diaz? And if you do, good for you, and I hope you get your money’s worth.

Honesty is key here.
Yes. I mean, I’d buy the PPV anyway, but yeah this is the fight I’m most excited for.

Definitely looking forward to the main event more so than Diaz/Lawler. I don’t think either one will disappoint.

Na, but it's a nice "Legends" scrap, which if they are going to dabble in... this is of the ilk...

I'll buy for Volk-Ortega. Always buy if an Aussie is headlining. Diaz-Lawler of moderate interest to me personally but only the 6-7th most interesting fight on this card to me.

Do you only watch fights that have title implications?
This will be one I buy for sure. Granted I've been watching mma since the 90s and watched the first fight live, but it's a fun fight for us old fans at least. And both guys always bring it. Zero chance it's a boring fight

He's only been watching since UFC 210. He's literally missed Nick's entire career and has only been around for the tail end of Robbie's.

You didn’t read the question obviously. And In my time here I’m well known as a Tapology poster that watches every fight on every card.

The question was VERY clear. I’m a little tired of you people that don’t understand the most rudimentary questions posted in the English language. Yes, or no would have sufficed.

You're getting bent out of shape because some people here wanted to have a discussion about it instead of just answering yes or no. Quit making threads if you don't want replies.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that this account is some elaborate troll job from some longtime poster. "I’m well known here for my Tapology scores"....hahahahaha, fool come on. Get the fuck outta here.

<36>

I won't be getting this card unfortunately. I'll get to see the prelims at least. If I WAS able to the Lawler vs Diaz fight is the one that interests me the most. So that would be the main selling point.

I can only aspire to get this one because of the 2 title fights, but Diaz - Lawler is a pretty welcome bonus.
You've got to be that invested in the "UFC rankings" to not at least be intrigued by that fight.
But then again, I'm just a dirty hobo with nary means to get a good TV, let alone a PPV.
So my opinion is irrelevant

Let’s put it this way: if this fight were to fall through before the weekend, I’d seriously reconsider purchasing this PPV.

I get that a lot of you are excited for the return of Nick Diaz. But, this fight is completely irrelevant to any kind of TS aspirations. And I bet none of you would ever pay to watch a fight between two unranked fighters.

So the question is.. Is anybody here honestly going to lay out the ppv money specifically to watch this fight? If you’re streaming, your opinion is irrelevant. So try being honest.

I’m just curious how many of you will actually lay out $70 for the return of Nick Diaz? And if you do, good for you, and I hope you get your money’s worth.

Honesty is key here.
I’ll stream unless I get a guilty feeling, then I pull out my card and pay.

With Nick on the cars for the first time in 209 months, I’d get the guilty feeling.

Our only connection is I did some work for a rap/mma promoter in Stockton one time. But that’s enough to feel the connection for me.

So yes, Nick is the reason I will most likely pay for this one

My brain says it’s stupid and who cares, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

Yes. Well not buying it thanks to my firestick. I'll watch the heavy weight fight, definetly Diaz vs Lawler 2, smoke and prep some food during the chick fight, and have the manlets on as background noise as I read the Sherdog threads on Diaz vs Lawler.

Yeah for me Diaz vs Lawler is the main event, I will turn off the tv after the fight.
Real sherdogers don't watch manlets or wmma.

Last time I paid was for either Conor vs Eddie or Ngannou vs Miocic 1. Forgot which came first.

Funny, first time I paid was for Lesnar vs Hunt.

Back