Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure they did buy it, but like I said earlier, it doesn't matter in the context of what took place. And truth be told, it doesn't matter as it pertains to what I said earlier... My point is that people typically don't thrust themselves into a situation like that without strong motivation. And the pictures he took afterward betray his intentions. It's just so obvious.

He may very well be partial to white nationalists, or was a kid caught up in a photo with proud boys... But he didn't go to the protest, he went to a city he has deep ties to during a riot. Unless you're one of the leftist that sees no separation between the two, there definitely is. Also note that the business he was protecting was owned by two Brown people, of which he knows.

What do you mean... You can't possibly believe that he wasn't doing exactly what I just pointed out.

<LikeReally5>
<Huh2>
<JagsKiddingMe>

yeah, totally. and it's why he was cleaning up grafitti, too. and putting out fires. it's what evil white supremacists do when they're trying to get their murder on... of... other white people.

when the child rapist gave kyle death threats and then literally stalked and ambushed kyle, it was just kyle's +10 to white supremacy stat that make the rapist do it. you convinced me.

and the proud boys? yes, the multiracial group led by a freakin afro-caribbean and loaded with black/brown (and most infamous proud boy before leader guy's fame was samoan...) people? WHITE SUPREMACISTS, AMIRITE?

I'm sorry I know this was already posted, but I still can't get over this. Mark Ruffalo, an A-list Hollywood star, paid tribute to a child rapist and called him by a cute little nickname. I knew that Hollywood is a cesspool of perversion and pedophilia but this is just remarkable that he would do this without any worries of how it might look. I think that even if you think Kyle should have been convicted this has to make you sick to your stomach.

That JoJo shit is cringe over 9000. Maybe Ruffalo had a personal relationship with JoJo?

JoJo

iu

He may very well be partial to white nationalists, or was a kid caught up in a photo with proud boys... But he didn't go to the protest, he went to a city he has deep ties to during a riot. Unless you're one of the leftist that sees no separation between the two, there definitely is. Also note that the business he was protecting was owned by two Brown people, of which he knows.

Pretty sure that shit was from his initial defense team which was trying to turn all this into a political circus. And of course it wasn't Antifa that he was going to have photo ops taken with. Kyle smartly cut those fools loose and that was the end of those shenanigans.

Mate your side fell for a 4chan troll. I don't know who's the stupid one.
Naw, he's either stupid or being willfully ignorant... And I refuse to entertain his nonsense.

I also have no idea what you are talking about with 4Chan. Enlighten me, please.

<LikeReally5>
<Huh2>
<JagsKiddingMe>

yeah, totally. and it's why he was cleaning up grafitti, too. and putting out fires. it's what evil white supremacists do when they're trying to get their murder on... of... other white people.

when the child rapist gave kyle death threats and then literally stalked and ambushed kyle, it was just kyle's +10 to white supremacy stat that make the rapist do it. you convinced me.

and the proud boys? yes, the multiracial group led by a freakin afro-caribbean and loaded with black/brown (and most infamous proud boy before leader guy's fame was samoan...) people? WHITE SUPREMACISTS, AMIRITE?
Precisely. He's focused on what a single picture taken weeks after the incident might imply about the kid, while ignoring pictures of what he's actually doing. Saw him talking about context earlier which is rich in light of this transparent foolery

Come on, Man. It doesn't matter... People typically don't go to places with a long gun for issues that don't affect them unless there's other motivation. That's just a fact. As is the fact that Kyle took pictures with Proud Boys afterwards and threw up a white power sign.

If you think that's a coincidence, then you're just as far gone as the people on my side who believe he was guilty of murder.

Naw, he's either stupid or being willfully ignorant... And I refuse to entertain his nonsense.

I also have no idea what you are talking about with 4Chan. Enlighten me, please.
It's a valid question, and you can't answer it. You don't get to determine whether or not someone is a white supremacist just because they're making a ubiquitous gesture. You conflate or stretch things whenever it suits you.

Come on, Man. It doesn't matter... People typically don't go to places with a long gun for issues that don't affect them unless there's other motivation. That's just a fact. As is the fact that Kyle took pictures with Proud Boys afterwards and threw up a white power sign.

If you think that's a coincidence, then you're just as far gone as the people on my side who believe he was guilty of murder.

I've addressed both those things on this page.

I actually am inclined to believe people who have long ties to the city, obviously have a love for the city would in fact take up arms and protect it when citizens and business owners are pleading for help. Hence why he was also carrying a fairly well stocked medical kit.

But you do you

Last edited:
It's a valid question, and you can't answer it. You don't get to determine whether or not someone is a white supremacist just because they're making a ubiquitous gesture. You conflate or stretch things whenever it suits you.
I absolutely can when it's that obvious. As should everyone. You have no argument, what you're suggesting is ludicrous and you're wrong... full stop.

ok sign as a white supremacy symbol started as a large scale troll on 4chan years ago. the point was to go in every big forum, social media, etc and populate this idea that white supremacists use this sing like a secret handshake they can use in public without being known. it was eventually picked up by some dumb liberal reporters and popularized in the liberal spheres, propagated by useful blue check idiots on twitter and now, like 5 years later, half the country believes it. it's one of the most successful trolls ever. they also did the "it's ok to be white" thing.

the point was to show how insane the left has become, that they would not think critically for one second and just buy everything they are being told as the truth.

AND IT WORKED.
Which is why it's absolutely cringe whenever people use it as argument. so when you see dudes using it, it's not "we're white supremacists hur dur", it's "let's laugh at those dumb libs cause it triggers them".

Pretty sure that shit was from his initial defense team which was trying to turn all this into a political circus. And of course it wasn't Antifa that he was going to have photo ops taken with. Kyle smartly cut those fools loose and that was the end of those shenanigans.
dis this have anything to do with Robert Barnes? if so , can you expand?

I've addressed both those things on this page.
I'd be interested in seeing you try to explain what a guy who just shot people at a BLM protest was doing throwing up a white power sign and laughing with known white supremacists... that's for sure. Do you have a page number so I don't have to go looking for it?

I thought the whole case was going to be thrown out because of prosecution misconduct.

ok sign as a white supremacy symbol started as a large scale troll on 4chan years ago. the point was to go in every big forum, social media, etc and populate this idea that white supremacists use this sing like a secret handshake they can use in public without being known. it was eventually picked up by some dumb liberal reporters and popularized in the liberal spheres, propagated by useful blue check idiots on twitter and now, like 5 years later, half the country believes it. it's one of the most successful trolls ever. they also did the "it's ok to be white" thing.

the point was to show how insane the left has become, that they would not think critically for one second and just buy everything they are being told as the truth.

AND IT WORKED.
Don't be an idiot. They were all flashing a sign that, regardless of its origins, is known as being a white power symbol. Anyone suggesting anything else isn't even worth debating.

I'd be interested in seeing you try to explain what a guy who just shot people at a BLM protest was doing throwing up a white power sign and laughing with known white supremacists... that's for sure. Do you have a page number so I don't have to go looking for it?

It's quoted right above your post I'm quoting.

I absolutely can when it's that obvious. As should everyone. You have no argument, what you're suggesting is ludicrous and you're wrong... full stop.
My argument stands. You have no idea why they flashed that sign. You have no idea why anyone flashes any sign unless they explicitly explain why, or unless you have a comprehensive context, not a photo. There are tons of people who use that sign to mock the insanity that has gripped leftists-- they tried to foist a racist slant onto an innocuous and ancient gesture that is universally understood to mean "okay".

There are tons of reasons why someone might make that gesture. Racism is one of them. But a lot of people do it because it's their way of proudly wearing the contrived brand that was put on them by people who hate and demonize them. That does not make someone racist.

"It's obvious" isn't an argument.

Back