Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're simply speaking nationalistic, doomsday prep folks they are nearly non-existent as a threat and I wouldn't consider them far right.

Yeah, we aren't.

In some of these major cities, they have been going on for months now, like 15-20 weeks in a row, with tens of thousands of people in each of the protests. But this is all coming to a head now, as they are now going to be trying to force mandates on kids, and also completely shut off entire segments of the population. Despite it becoming pretty clear that people like Fauci are lying, the global elite only use masks for photo shoots, and the vaccines don't stop the spread, and we're going to need them monthly at some point.

I haven't even been tested for COVID, nevermind vaxxed. If I've had it, I sure as hell didn't notice and I guess that's a perk of being a 1%er in terms of health and fitness. You say Ducey is a shit heel governor (because he certified Arizona's 2020 election results?) but I live here and credit him with rejecting a metric fuckton of this tyranny seen all over the place in other states and countries. There are to be no lockdowns, no mandates, no restrictions - not for business, vaccines or leisure, period. He isn't DeSantis, but he's done fine. I was loving this shit too.

Arizona's Ducey signs bill protecting state gun laws from federal legislation

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey signed a gun rights law this week that preemptively protects gun owners in the state from any federal gun control laws that are passed, according to reports.

The Second Amendment Freedom Act was signed two days before President Biden announced several executive actions, including asking the Justice Department to propose a rule to stop "ghost guns," which are "kits" people can buy legally, then assemble to create a functioning firearm without a serial number.

State Rep. Leo Biasiucci, who sponsored the bill, said, "If the federal government does anything that tries to infringe on our Second Amendment in the state of Arizona, we're not going to comply," FOX 10 in Phoenix reported. He added that he was elected to protect our Constitution, saying "the Biden administration wants to ban AR-15s, high-capacity magazines, and we don’t think that’s right. Our Arizona gun laws are strong and we believe that law-abiding gun owners have the right to bear arms."

There's nothing more frightening in America today than an angry White man
(CNN) The Brute. The Buck. And, of course, the Thug.

Those are just some of the names for a racial stereotype that has haunted the collective imagination of White America since the nation's inception. The specter of the angry Black man has been evoked in politics and popular culture to convince White folks that a big, bad Black man is coming to get them and their daughters.

I've seen viral videos of innocent Black men losing their lives because of this stereotype. I've watched White people lock their car doors or clutch their purses when men who look like me approach. I've been racially profiled.
It's part of the psychological tax you pay for being a Black man in America -- learning to accept that you are seen by many as Public Enemy No. 1.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/20/us/angry-white-men-trials-blake-cec/index.html

I'm not even going to comment.

The Buck? :confused:

a63.jpg

1c8.jpg

AchingOpenHeterodontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Illegally acquiring a firearm to then travel interstate to a heated protest is not self defence.

It's not like he was minding his own business and got randomly jumped, he went there specifically looking for confrontation.

That’s not what happened.

You are literally lying.

Ok, I'm not blasting you. I'm cool with people posting what they think without fear of being blasted because they're incorrect.

You do know Kyle is at least 1/4th Latino, right?
Look, Man... I appreciate you not blasting me or whatever, but I don't care if he's 1/4 latino at all. The question is did he pose for pictures with the proud boys throwing up known white powers signs after the shooting. And the answer is yes. And please don't give me any bullshit about that being the sign for OK. If you think that him and the proud boys were smiling and throwing the 'Ok' sign just months after him killing people at a BLM protest, then it's not even worth debating with you. He knew what that meant, as does everyone. And he chose to pose for that picture. That's the most brazen thing I've ever seen, and I'm saying that as someone who believes Kyle is 100% innocent of the crimes for which he stood accused of.

Kyle Rittenhouse didn't travel to another state because he was super concerned about private businesses getting damaged. People don't do that. The white supremacist sign afterwards came as a shock to absolutely no one.

I think they're setting the precedent that it's alright for unsupervised minors to be carrying hunting weapons into tense situations to defend themselves.

I can imagine high schoolers standing near proximity of school grounds holding an AR-15 or 12 gauge with the notion of Kyle's example.

Scary because it's a defense for all minors carrying weapons.
It’s a defense of 16 and 17 year olds having a rifle or shotgun.

perfectly fine behavior, piss off otherwise.

You say Ducey is a shit heel governor (because he certified Arizona's 2020 election results?

lol, yes, "shit heel" would be a good way to put it. but i dont know too much about him outside of the election and feeling he (and Abbott) should call their state national guard members to better secure the border and make a scene about it.

i am in FL, so i guess i am spoiled lol

I'm sorry I know this was already posted, but I still can't get over this. Mark Ruffalo, an A-list Hollywood star, paid tribute to a child rapist and called him by a cute little nickname. I knew that Hollywood is a cesspool of perversion and pedophilia but this is just remarkable that he would do this without any worries of how it might look. I think that even if you think Kyle should have been convicted this has to make you sick to your stomach.

I'm sorry I know this was already posted, but I still can't get over this. Mark Ruffalo, an A-list Hollywood star, paid tribute to a child rapist and called him by a cute little nickname. I knew that Hollywood is a cesspool of perversion and pedophilia but this is just remarkable that he would do this without any worries of how it might look. I think that even if you think Kyle should have been convicted this has to make you sick to your stomach.

It set off alarm bells in my head and I’m sure many others.

Why would you run up to someone to shoot them? The whole point of a gun is that they work from a distance. If Gaige was just looking to retaliate, he would have stayed back out of Kyle's line of sight, which would be easy with him on the ground, and taken a shot as soon as he could. It's more so that there were shots fired in one of the most chaotic and confusing scenarios you could find yourself in, and this guy went to restrain the individual who fired shots.

You ever fired a pistol by any chance? Most people start missing in stressful situations at about 7m...
Kyle has a rifle. He has the advantage at long range. Let's not forget the fact that at that point Kyle has been kicked in the head and hit with a skateboard multiple times as they are all chasing him. My guess is Gaige thought Kyle was vulnerable and occupied, rushed towards him and then got caught out after Kyle put down Huber. He said on the stand he drew his pistol on Kyle.The video shows him run up on him, put his hands up and then draw. He just was too slow.

This is just insane lmao. She calls the judge racist and even trots out the old state lines meme! If I didn't know the details of the case I would think that some black people were murdered in cold blood. It's just so crazy that so much misinformation and straight up lies are being spread about this case.

By distance I mean being a few feet away, I'm not saying he needs to be far enough to measure the wind. An AR-15 is more precise at a farther range and has less kickback meaning there's less practice needed for reliable accuracy. It's baby's first firearm, a casual gun for enthusiasts and relatively easy to use for losers wanting to make a violent statement without putting time in to it.

An individual sitting awkwardly on the ground with a rifle nearly 3' in length has far less maneuverability and range of motion than an individual standing with a handgun. At a range of about 10' to 20', the handgun wouldn't be substantially less accurate. There's a serious difference as well when a person has many people on all sides to keep their sights on and a person focusing on a single target.

But yeah, I'm the moron who knows nothing.

I've been reading through this thread for the past day or so, and have my own opinion on all of this... but this sounds silly, like you're trying to equate real life farearms to video game guns.

Look, Man... I appreciate you not blasting me or whatever, but I don't care if he's 1/4 latino at all. The question is did he pose for pictures with the proud boys throwing up known white powers signs after the shooting. And the answer is yes. And please don't give me any bullshit about that being the sign for OK. If you think that him and the proud boys were smiling and throwing the 'Ok' sign just months after him killing people at a BLM protest, then it's not even worth debating with you. He knew what that meant, as does everyone. And he chose to pose for that picture. That's the most brazen thing I've ever seen, and I'm saying that as someone who believes Kyle is 100% innocent of the crimes for which he stood accused of.

Kyle Rittenhouse didn't travel to another state because he was super concerned about private businesses getting damaged. People don't do that. The white supremacist sign afterwards came as a shock to absolutely no one.

By other state you mean a city 15 - 20 mins away, where his dad lives, he works in, and has long standing ties to?

Back