Social Is Joe Rogan a menace to public health? Megathread

Are the doctors who signed the letter correct?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Richest short guy ever? Not even close. Billionaires are mostly manlets trying to make up for their physical defects with a bunch of money.

iu

iu
I'd rather be a billionaire than your average 6' 4" 250lb yolked sherdogger. Of course I'd have to shut down my OnlyFans.

Biggest waste of money, I don't get Joe Rogan love.

I mean, just odd. He's not funny by any means as a comedian. He doesn't know what he's commentating a lot of times. Nothing too special about his show hosting ability.

Not trying to kick a guy while he's down or anything, just in general I guess before all that, I don't judge or anything based on put together clips without contexts, but yeah

that is probably one of the biggest money wasted that I'm aware of.

The only worse contract that comes to mind is Chris Davis's contract, mlb player at 161 milllion for 7 years. I'm sure there are more though, so it's probably NOT the biggest waste of money in all due fairness to Joe.

I mean, just odd. He's not funny by any means as a comedian. He doesn't know what he's commentating a lot of times. Nothing too special about his show hosting ability.

Not trying to kick a guy while he's down or anything, just in general I guess before all that, I don't judge or anything based on put together clips without contexts, but yeah

The only worse contract that comes to mind is Chris Davis's contract, mlb player at 161 milllion for 7 years. I'm sure there are more though, so it's probably NOT the biggest waste of money in all due fairness to Joe.
Its the most popular podcast in the world.

"short"

03% of the world is over 6 feet.
14% of the population of people over 6 foot are over 6'2.

Less, LESS, than .5% of the world is over 6'2.

Being 5'7-5'11 is called being average.

Great fit Rogan though.
You just outed yourself man.

With the changing numbers $100M-$200M, I'm starting to think Rogan got paid partially in stock options. That would explain his willingness to post videos trying to smooth things over, backing out of UFC 271, etc. He's got a longer-term interest than just the length of the contract.

That’s a million for every time Rogan has said the N word on his podcast.

I'd say give the man a billion. He's key to restoring the world

Im so glad as a manlet that real life isnt as harsh as Sherbro. And by manlet I mean 6'5 which is Sherbro version of 5'5

Richest short guy ever? Not even close. Billionaires are mostly manlets trying to make up for their physical defects with a bunch of money.

iu

iu

iu
I would gladly cut some serious height for billions.

It’s not about quality but quantity. He’s ubiquitous nowadays.

With the changing numbers $100M-$200M, I'm starting to think Rogan got paid partially in stock options. That would explain his willingness to post videos trying to smooth things over, backing out of UFC 271, etc. He's got a longer-term interest than just the length of the contract.
Yeah no way he’s already received $200 mil but the potential is there and he’ll eventually get it as long as Spotify doesn’t go under.

Back