Elections Trump wins CPAC poll with 59%. DeSantis comes in 2nd.

this wasn’t a joke.

It wasn't? If putin and Trump are such good buddies then WHY wouldn't he just call putin and ask him this instead of joking around in front of millions of people?

Nothing you dems say make any common sense.

It wasn't? If putin and Trump are such good buddies then WHY wouldn't he just call putin and ask him this instead of joking around in front of millions of people?

Nothing you dems say make any common sense.

That wasnt joking around at all. And that’s not even something to joke about.

do you have oatmeal instead of brains?

Last edited:
I must because if I was going to rob a bank I'm sure I'd tell millions of people first.

It doesn't add up. But nothing you dems say makes sense.

Man you aren’t very smart. Trump didn’t do the hacking himself, so your example of you robbing a Bank doesn’t even make sense. He asked others to do the dirty work for him and that’s exactly what happened.

But sure it was all a joke.

DeSantis would be a slam dunk. Trump may be the only candidate that could lose to Harris. At the end of the day , both groups of loonies from each side ( the Maga crowd and the Branch Covidians) are going to vote religiously down party lines regardless of what piece of garbage is put in front of them . If the USA is anything like Canada with a skyrocketing cost of living , Harris is going to have to answer to the swing voters and I dont think she's equipped to do so.

DeSantis would be a slam dunk. Trump may be the only candidate that could lose to Harris. At the end of the day , both groups of loonies from each side ( the Maga crowd and the Branch Covidians) are going to vote religiously down party lines regardless of what piece of garbage is put in front of them . If the USA is anything like Canada with a skyrocketing cost of living , Harris is going to have to answer to the swing voters and I dont think she's equipped to do so.
I believe that Trump won.

It was taken when they stopped the counting at midnight in the 5 swing states

Man you aren’t very smart. Trump didn’t do the hacking himself, so your example of you robbing a Bank doesn’t even make sense. He asked others to do the dirty work for him and that’s exactly what happened.

But sure it was all a joke.
Lol you're funny. Like I said, if Trump and putin were such good buddies like you dems say he would have simply called him and asked him to hack the election.

So here we are. We know drms planted all the Russia BS now and YOU STILL want to defend what they did.

Yeah, tell me about oatmeal.

Biden isn’t out there breaking every law, hand shake agreement and political norm that has existed for decades. Sure he’s old and uninspiring but he’s not doing what trump did while he was in office. The infrastructure bill alone does more for regular working people than anything Trump tried to do those 4 years he was in the White House.

But the people who don’t care about those things will vote for trump no matter what. Like I said, he’s their guy.
I don't agree with you, and that's ok.

Do you think we will have BLM riots and the black vote like last election? What has Biden done for black people? Do you think students will come out and vote like they did after being promised loan forgiveness?

I can't wait.

Nah he needs to get primaried, lose, get super pissed at republicans, then run as an independent. That would be extremely funny.
Exactly, if Trump runs in 2024 and loses the primary he will do absolutely everything in his power to tank the chances of the nominee in the general election including running as an independent because of his narcissism Trump would rather see Biden get re elected than to see the GOP nominee who beat him in the primary win the WH.

Back