Elections Trump wins CPAC poll with 59%. DeSantis comes in 2nd.

DeSantis appeals to people even dumber than the average MAGA cultist.

“According to a source close to DeSantis, the Florida Governor has decided to “run to the stupid of Trump” to pick up the support of voters who now consider the former President too intellectual.”
Awesome can't wait and see him or Trump win.

the irony here is that if Trump runs people will vote for him for the same reason why they voted for Biden, not really voting for Trump but for someone who isn't Biden.

This is a horrible take. Trumps base loves him
And worships him, they see themselves in trump. They actually believe he is interested in helping their lives improve when all he cares about is grifting and breaking laws every chance he gets.

the irony here is that if Trump runs people will vote for him for the same reason why they voted for Biden, not really voting for Trump but for someone who isn't Biden.
No, people will vote against Trump. I don't think you really understand how unpopular he is. People think Biden is useless, but they fucking hate Trump.

This is a horrible take. Trumps base loves him
And worships him, they see themselves in trump. They actually believe he is interested in helping their lives improve when all he cares about is grifting and breaking laws every chance he gets.
it is what it is

No, people will vote against Trump. I don't think you really understand how unpopular he is. People think Biden is useless, but they fucking hate Trump.
I'm aware but once again it's going to be a choice between pestilence or cholera

I hope he runs again so I can see the sore losers supporters here crying about election fraud.

No one is voting for trump because “he’s not Biden.” I don’t know where you’re getting this from.

the people who love and support trump, the MAGA cultists, don’t need excuses like that to vote for him. They already know trumps their guy.

Well we shall see who is wrong then, won't we?

Hopefully putin gets taken down so we don't have to hear the excuses. Oh wait, then it will be China helped Trump lol.

You and Trump still complaining about election fraud to this day. It will be hilarious to hear you cry again in 2024.

Why would any Republican, from Trumpist to RINOs and everything in between, EVER vote for Haley?
- quiet a few presidents were governor.
- has a little foreign policy experience.
- got out ahead on a major cultural issue in regards to the confederate flag.
- if she runs against Harris, there will be no shouts of "You're a sexist if you don't vote for Hill...Kamala"
- both of her parents were immigrants, so both she and Harris embody a concept of the American Dream.
- has been raising money for a while.
- ticks the conservative boxes in regards to abortion, immigration, etc.
- was on the board of Boeing. So, she has her MIC cred.
- during her term at the UN called to continue the Obama era sanctions on Russia.

Now, the real question would be "Why would Independents vote for her?"

Well we shall see who is wrong then, won't we?

Biden isn’t out there breaking every law, hand shake agreement and political norm that has existed for decades. Sure he’s old and uninspiring but he’s not doing what trump did while he was in office. The infrastructure bill alone does more for regular working people than anything Trump tried to do those 4 years he was in the White House.

But the people who don’t care about those things will vote for trump no matter what. Like I said, he’s their guy.

You and Trump still complaining about election fraud to this day. It will be hilarious to hear you cry again in 2024.
Huh? I'm talking about the dems for 4 years saying Russia helped Trump only to get snagged for pushing a lie. You probably want more investigations by muller lol. But don't worry Durham is on it, of but it's proving the dems lied about all of it.

Back