International Russia vs. Ukraine Combat Megathread vol.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much sums it up, and if they don't understand after that, well then there is nothing more that needs to be said. Am accurate and honest explanation if there ever was one.

My favorite part of the campaign was when Hitlery went on the radio (forget the name of the show) and when the black hosts asked her the one thing she never leaves home without, her answer was:

"Hot sauce".

Imagine believing the people you are panderimg to votes for, actually believe that.

Even the hosts were rolling their eyes at her.

Such shameless human garbage, God help America if she ever somehow became President.

I can't imagine she would be any more helpful to Ukraine at the moment than feckless Biden, in fact, surely she would be much worse.

lol I never saw that. I was gonna jokingly say Charlamagne tha god or bust.. but sure enough it was his show lmao. At least Canmala kept the trend going and made herself look dumb on his show too.

another short point, this is NOT Iraq or Afghanistan 20 years ago when we didn't have IG, twitter, tik tok, etc. showing us the war live.

This is literally Russia's neighbor and I'd call it a "cousin country." Putin cannot afford atrocity with this global scrutiny. You cannot capitulate a population and country through brute force in this circumstance. The current civilian death can be measured in the dozens or maybe hundreds. Maybe. I guarantee you the U.S. did that within an hour of the middle eastern wars because it was thousands of miles away and not everyone had an HD iphone in their hand. Even if what Russia is doing is "wrong," if they take over what they want out of Ukraine in a measured manner, the world will not do anything to seriously harm Russia. They won't even stop buying their oil.

Correct. So I'm perplexed when people talk about the 17 mile long convoy as if 10,000 troops are going to go in Kiev door to door. The amount of casualties on both sides would be STAGGERING. I have no idea Putin's plan at this current time.

Like I said earlier, securing the border with the Nato countries is the bigger strategic objective since that will stop the flow of weapons and mercenaries into Ukraine from the West. That's more important than getting Kiev whatever that means. It's not like they want to destroy the city/histroric/religious buildings so just encircling it as a diversionary tactic is probably enough.

You've said "secure the border" twice now. Exactly how many troops and how much resources do you think it takes to secure that massive amount of border? Just Romania and Poland is like 750 miles combined. That's not counting Moldova (which around another 700 or something) plus the borders with Hungary and Slovakia.

Does Russia have another...IDK...couple MILLION troops on the way in that I haven't heard about?

You've said "secure the border" twice now. Exactly how many troops and how much resources do you think it takes to secure that massive amount of border? Just Romania and Poland is like 750 miles combined. That's not counting Moldova (which around another 700 or something) plus the borders with Hungary and Slovakia.

Does Russia have another...IDK...couple MILLION troops on the way in that I haven't heard about?

You don’t need a million troops if you use the engineer corps to install the best, most effective border wall. But only the top of the line best one

Not as much as Ukraine unfortunately.
Lol wrong. Russia is on the verge of complete economic collapse. Only a matter of time before the people and oligarchs revolt. While Ukraine has made friends all over the globe. Russia can’t just kill the government and install a puppet regime. It will just get over thrown again like in 2014.

You don’t need a million troops if you use the engineer corps to install the best, most effective border wall. But only the top of the line best one

giphy.gif

I know I know @Rebelfett , just let this one slide please...

"Even as Beijing has refused to term Russian President Vladimir Putin’s assault on Ukraine an “invasion” and condemned Western-led sanctions, Chinese state-owned financial institutions have been quietly distancing themselves from Russia’s beleaguered economy."

China is in a bind apparently European, Canadian and US are seeking to potentially act if China decides to go all in with Russia. China walking a high wire act with pressure from Russia to give greater support.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2...ion-grows-china-hints-at-limits-of-friendship

I wonder if the Americans or Brits are hoping to get their hands on it to examine it inside and out.
The Russian T-72B3M tank is an improved version of the original 1969 T-72 platform. There is nothing to examine. It is an old tank.
The American M1A2 tank is more advanced and could easily take out a T-72B3M.
It is like the difference between a Volkswagen Beetle and a Ferrari.

"Even as Beijing has refused to term Russian President Vladimir Putin’s assault on Ukraine an “invasion” and condemned Western-led sanctions, Chinese state-owned financial institutions have been quietly distancing themselves from Russia’s beleaguered economy."

China is in a bind apparently European, Canadian and US are seeking to potentially act if China decides to go all in with Russia. China walking a high wire act with pressure from Russia to give greater support.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2...ion-grows-china-hints-at-limits-of-friendship
Don't trust them. They entered the Korean War at the last second when North Korea was about to fall and drove the US to the bottom of the peninsula.

I have no doubt they will make this a two front war.

The Russian T-72B3M tank is an improved version of the original 1969 T-72 platform. There is nothing to examine. It is an old tank.
The American M1A2 tank is more advanced and could easily take out a T-72B3M.
It is like the difference between a Volkswagen Beetle and a Ferrari.

No new armor, systems or weapons onboard that they might want to have a look at to see the capabilities of?

Go ahead China, throw in with Ivan. Help them rearrange those Titanic deck chairs...

Honestly though, I shouldn't even joke. There's a lot of pain coming most likely for the Russian people, and it's not their fault other than that they haven't figured out a way to oust the dictator that's about to crater their economy. Or already has, most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.