International Russia vs. Ukraine Combat Megathread vol.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly MMA Soldier Time and Da Speeit are the same person.

Mods, can we do something about this?

Case isn't just clearly showing autistic traits, case is using the same language, posting at the same high volume rate, talking the same 'breaths for air', and posting the same incendiary nonsense?

@Rebelfett - both posters are quick to accuse people of being 'emotional', arguing the same exact way.

In the old days, an IP check would show what we all know.
As I know @Da Speeit I can confirm that he has only 1 account.

No new armor, systems or weapons onboard that they might want to have a look at to see the capabilities of?

I posted a video in the V2 thread about a retro fit canopy they added to the T72 that was supposed to help reduce the javelin’s effectiveness.

The T14 Amata is their next generation tank. I thought it was originally supposed to enter service this year. That would be the one they want to get their hands on.

wtf.gif

Lol wrong. Russia is on the verge of complete economic collapse. Only a matter of time before the people and oligarchs revolt. While Ukraine has made friends all over the globe. Russia can’t just kill the government and install a puppet regime. It will just get over thrown again like in 2014.
2022 is a long ways from 2014. The world is not going to put up with this bullshit

Correct. So I'm perplexed when people talk about the 17 mile long convoy as if 10,000 troops are going to go in Kiev door to door. The amount of casualties on both sides would be STAGGERING. I have no idea Putin's plan at this current time.

I suspect choke off energy and supplies. Strike military resources, "settle in" (too tired to think of the correct word for this, but essentially) spend time there without engaging in mass casualties as a way to convince the citizens of Ukraine it's not an "attack on the people".

Perhaps after they choke off supplies, start offering their own supplies to citizens again as a way to show them they aren't their "against the people", rather against their leadership.

It's going have to be a weird approach to war. It absolutely can't be an all out slaughter like a traditional war. Their biggest obstacle is going to be convincing the populace. It will be interesting to watch for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.