News Cain Velasquez arrested on a charge of attempted murder for shooting at his relatives molester

Should Cain's friends or family have tried to stop him from making a huge mistake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he fucked up bad here for sure sir, and he will do time... hopefully it's not too long of a bid.
Yeah, first offense, nobody was hurt except the father who MIGHT be in on this or MIGHT not.... hopefully it's not too long but, man.... that's NOT the move to make. Why in public? Smh....

Yeah, Cain fucked up.

Not on what he was trying to do but the way he did it. No way he'll walk away from this.

I still say he is in a better situation than people realize. He has quite a bit of sympathy with people who would be potential jurors, partially due to his fame, but more importantly, due to the nature of why he did what he did. The prosecution wants him to cop a plea quick. He should hold out until he gets a very good deal.

It's unrealistic that he would get off completely free.

A few years, and restitution to cover the Bondo. <JackieThumbsUp>

Vigilantism is cringe
This is from ESPN...Marc Raimondi

"The child, who is under 10, told an officer from the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office on Feb. 24 that Goularte took him into the bathroom of a daycare center and touched the child's genitals, per a court document obtained by ESPN. The child said Goularte said not to tell anyone what happened and that this had occurred "100 times." In the court document, the child said he witnessed other kids go into the bathroom with Goularte as well."

I say fuck that guy, throw him with the lions at the zoo.
That's sick. They would've taken care of this guy in prison, Cain didn't need to do anything.

Unless the stepfather and the mother are estranged (which would make 0 sense), no he's not quite "innocent".

Not by a lot, actually. His home is also a place of business. That business is caring for children. What happens under that roof to those kids is his (particularly if he's a homeowner) and his wife's responsibility. At worst those children suffered due to his and his wife's complicity in their abuse. Nobody will ever really know if that was the case, probably.

At best his and his wife's criminal negligence was an indirect cause of the childrens' suffering. There is zero excuse for them to have permitted (whether knowingly or not) that to occurr.

Huh?

Yeah, first offense, nobody was hurt except the father who MIGHT be in on this or MIGHT not.... hopefully it's not too long but, man.... that's NOT the move to make. Why in public? Smh....

See that's the part that gets me...why shoot in public with the possiblity hurting a little kid or something.
That's why I know he'll do time.

He should've beaten him to death, which we all know he can.

not sure if its already been said, but I hope Cain's prison is at sea level.

Honestly no clue why Cain didn't just black mask it and kill this pedo at night....I guess he lost his shit (rightfully) but man I wish I could hit rewind and coach Cain through this lol.

That's sick. They would've taken care of this guy in prison, Cain didn't need to do anything.

I’ve heard they put molesters in “protective custody” so there’s a good chance he’s just gonna be hanging out with other pedos and guys that are scared of general population and won’t do anything to him so they can also be in PC.

Prison culture varies too depending on location and bad consequences are not guaranteed for these child abusers.

I’ve heard they put molesters in “protective custody” so there’s a good chance he’s just gonna be hanging out with other pedos and guys that are scared of general population and won’t do anything to him so they can also be in PC.

Prison culture varies too depending on location and bad consequences are not guaranteed for these child abusers.

Yup segregation units is where they go.

Honestly no clue why Cain didn't just black mask it and kill this pedo at night....I guess he lost his shit (rightfully) but man I wish I could hit rewind and coach Cain through this lol.

Yup, he definitely didn't handle this the right way sir.
Black mask would've been the smartest way.

See that's the part that gets me...why shoot in public with the possiblity hurting a little kid or something.

That's what blows my mind. All that training.... and you go wildly shooting in public?? As Nas said: "Mistakes happen, so take heed, never bust up - In a crowd catch him solo, make the right man bleed"

Cain should have just followed them home and put them through some horror story shit if he was feeling that way. But IF you want your kid to have you in his life, leave them all breathing, even barely. You'll get off with a slap on the wrist and be a worldwide hero.

This was an opportunity where he could have had it all - his revenge, to be with his family, and the entire world, more or less, pulling for him. Instead he just made the wrong decision and he stuck with it till the conclusion. Shitty situation.

Ive now learned from this thread people think it’s cool if your form of vigilante justice is exacted on the perpetrator’s family members but not the actual perpetrator.

But it's the thought that counts!

Trying to ask about his thought process or make sense of his logic is already asking too much.

His choices dont make sense, including the accused man surviving. Cain had opportunities to kill this man beyond doubt. He wasn’t thinking logically whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back