Holiday is screwed.

Eight days off, second in.

Bag packed, we set off by car and stopped at service area.

Everywhere today costs £150-£200 a night, even shitty Travelodge.

Drove up Boxhill. Getting up was stressful, GF didn't want to hike.

GF doesn't want to do anything. I want to go to Europe, not rip off UK, but she needs a Visa and doesn't have one.

GF vetod my idea of going anywhere in the UK, so I put my fist through my Chromebook. Trashed.

No adventure for me. Work, at shit studio flat in dead town, repeat.

Life is shit. Pure shit.

Just an owned cog in the machine. Squeezed out until wasted, then given a gravestone at the end.

Pure fucking AIDS.

Forget the Chromebook, you clearly have bigger problems.

...time for a new girlfriend.

GF doesn't want to do anything. I want to go to Europe, not rip off UK, but she needs a Visa and doesn't have one.

GF vetod my idea of going anywhere in the UK, so I put my fist through my Chromebook. Trashed.

Life is shit. Pure shit.

Just an owned cog in the machine. Squeezed out until wasted, then given a gravestone at the end.

Pure fucking AIDS.
Wra, what are you up to now? Fuck, I'm sorry. Tell you something and you're likely thinking it. After your London trip I think you'd do best to part ways. Sorry. We get one side but you have always been positive towards me. From your posts she's not being entirely nice.

I'm frustrated as hell.

My HGV training doesn't start until early September, my workmates and managers put on a front but they think I'm an idiot and I'm looking for something that makes life worth living, but I cannot seem to find it. Life just seems like a blind, endless waddle through chest-high tar.

I'm not sure if I want to blame my partner for this one. I wish that she was more adventurous, sure, I wish that she had the energy that I have, and I certainly wish that she had a British passport instead of indefinite leave to remain so that we could effortlessly get into Europe, but it's up to me to plan ahead and find something for us to do.

I booked us a cheap place in Windsor for tonight. It's not far, no beach, but at least it gets us away from this bullshit studio flat for the night.

Wra, what are you up to now? Fuck, I'm sorry. Tell you something and you're likely thinking it. After your London trip I think you'd do best to part ways. Sorry. We get one side but you have always been positive towards me. From your posts she's not being entirely nice.

She has her upsides. She definitely looks after me, isn't too selfish, she pulls her weight and she is a companion. I've thought about ending it over the years too, but I don't think that she deserves to be left alone, especially as she doesn't make much money and would struggle without me. There isn't much point pondering without doing, in this case. I just wish that she had more ideas, and was more active.

Maybe it's me. Maybe I need to get firm ideas early and force her along for the ride. Maybe I care about other people having a say on things too much...

Life is shit. Pure shit.

Pure fucking AIDS.
You are trying to get a hotel in the UK the weekend before the Queen's Jubilee malarkey? You are a dumb cunt. You need to hear that.

I hope you are still young enough to start making better decisions in life and holding yourself accountable for those decisions. It's not like the Queen's platinum Jubilee was only announced last week - it's been 70 years in the making.

Life is shit. Pure shit.

Pure fucking AIDS.

Did you not plan ahead?

Dunno if it will still be open but the mini/crazy golf is normally a bit of a laugh.

Maybe a boat trip down the Thames? You could pop in and see my mother if you travel far enough...

Where's your missus from then ?

Did you not plan ahead?

I had a few plans but the missus wanted us to play it by ear on the day. It didn't work out.

Dunno if it will still be open but the mini/crazy golf is normally a bit of a laugh.

Maybe a boat trip down the Thames? You could pop in and see my mother if you travel far enough...

Where's your missus from then ?

My missus is originally from Thailand, but has been over here half her life.

Last edited:
Nah fuck it, this one is my fault.

I need to be more of a man, more assertive, and less of a stingy fuck.

Standing at line in a budget hotel in Windsor.

Low to the ground near a road, and both cards for the doors aren't working.

Fucking shit.

Life is shit. Pure shit.

Pure fucking AIDS.
I live about 20 mins from Boxhill.
<Oku03>

Last edited:
Check out hotwire.com for cheap hotels .Theres vids on youtube looks good and legit.

Life is shit. Pure shit.

Pure fucking AIDS.
In your girlfriend's defense hiking sucks and is miserable. I can think of hundreds of things I'd rather do than hike. Take her to a nice resort or something.

Back