Who wants to see Nate win?

giphy.gif

I kinda do, just to see the chaos on this forum.

Nate doesn't really have a high chance of winning this fight.

I want Khamzat to win and go on to fight Marty for the title.

But I admit I would get a kick out of seeing Diaz pull it off. It would be the Tyson/Douglas of MMA. The look on Dana's face would be priceless. The post-fight presser would be classic.

i dont know why ppl r counting Nate out so heavily, from what i saw vs Burns it did not look good....If Khamzat fights meat head style again vs Nate where he is trying to pretend hes Mike Tyson out there, i can see Nate winning very easily...Gassing vs Nate is never a good idea, especially in a 5 round fight, and he gassed vs Burns in a 3 rounder....

I think people are going crazy with the "Nate is a diva narrative" which sure, it might be true, which star doesnt have some sort of diva in him? every top guy that is highly ranked or a draw usually has some annoying idea's, Nate just amplifies it a bit or a lot, but aside from some bad cut, if this goes 5 rounds and Khamzat isnt wrestling heavy early on, id take Nate for a UD or a late finish....I think like most Diaz brothers fights, you gotta do your dmg early and get the first 2-3 rounds where you can coast a bit.

I personally did not like Khamzat being very reckless in the cage, i got some Mike Perry vibes and that can only take you so far. It should be an awesome fight, i dont get some of the complaining, both guys r fun to watch and the lead up and hype will be great, i swear ppl complain just to complain these days.

Sure would make it fun around here for a bit... and I'd love to see Dana take it on the shins

Back