Who wants to see Nate win?

I think that its a bit of a myth,yes he has good cardio and a will to fight for all 5 rounds. Its just that still isnt enough for him to win.
I agree with that to an extent; but I'd say he has a better chance in a 5 round fight than a 3 round fight.

Doesn't matter if I, you, or anyone else wants to see Nate win.

It isn't going to happen.

Would love it if he tapped as soon as the fight started. would cause a massive shit storm, he'd absolutely be refused a post fight interview and ESPN wouldn't cover much of it besides an interview with Dana and Khamzat but would still be a media shit storm that would bring even more attention to the UFC's treatment of fighters and fighter pay. I don't think it would actually amount to much but it would be great seeing Dana go full tomato for a little while.

I want Khamzat to steamroll him. Though the weird thing logically it's hard to justify a title shot if he beats Nate, I wonder if they'll make him fight someone else?

Belal vs Bready winner should fight Khamzat, they would both be deserving of it.
Belal is on a 7 fight win streak, and Brady is on a 15 fight undefeated streak, and Khamzat is on a 11 fight undefeated streak, Shavkat too with his 16 fight undefeated win streak, Usman has not cleaned out the division.

I like Nate alot,but I dont want him to win this fight. I want Khamzat to continue his ascension. It would be better for the sport.

Would love it if he tapped as soon as the fight started. would cause a massive shit storm, he'd absolutely be refused a post fight interview and ESPN wouldn't cover much of it besides an interview with Dana and Khamzat but would still be a media shit storm that would bring even more attention to the UFC's treatment of fighters and fighter pay. I don't think it would actually amount to much but it would be great seeing Dana go full tomato for a little while.

I see where you are coming from, but that would make him look like a coward and it would be a betrayal to all his loyal fans who would have paid top dollar to see him in his final fight in the UFC, it would also diminish his stature in the public eye.

He would have his purse witheld,and decrease his value considering now that suddenly he's that fighter who wont fight if the mood is on him. People always think they are so smart when they come up with stuff like this,but he will get taken to the cleaners in the courts for pulling some shit like that.

He would have his purse witheld,and decrease his value considering now he's that fighter who wont fight if the mood is on him. People (if we can call them that) always think they are so smart when they come up with stuff like this,but he will get taken to the cleaners in the courts for pulling some shit like that.
It would likely increase his value, his fans would like him more for sticking it to the man. That is basically his brand. The problem would be whether a commission would sanction him again.

It would likely increase his value, his fans would like him more for sticking it to the man. That is basically his brand. The problem would be whether a commission would sanction him again.
Who wants to hire a fighter who does that? Spend a dime promoting him?

Who wants to hire a fighter who does that? Spend a dime promoting him?
It would get him a ton of press and he could say he did it for a reason because the UFC was at fault. It would make him way more famous and more of a counter culture figure but the commissions would be the problem.

It would get him a ton of press and he could say he did it for a reason because the UFC was at fault. It would make him way more famous and more of a counter culture figure but the commissions would be the problem.
Or he could just do it again,when the moods on him. The commision will make an example out of him hard,because it would be super high profile. There is a reason why people dont do this shit,even if they wanted to.

"Wow thanks Nate,im so glad I payed $75 to see you wipe your ass with my money"

I like watching mma and Khamzat is the guy that's young and going to stay in mma. Diaz wants to go box. For viewing purposes I want Chimaev to win but on the other hand Nate winning would be a good fuck you to Dana White.

I am hoping for nothing but complete, utter domination and destruction by Khamzat of Nate.

Or he could just do it again,when the moods on him. The commision will make an example out of him hard,because it would be super high profile. There is a reason why people dont do this shit,even if they wanted to.
That's why I said, the commission would not sanction his fights so it would be stupid. Otherwise it would be a valid strategy and play into his brand.

That's why I said, the commission would not sanction his fights so it would be stupid. Otherwise it would be a valid strategy and play into his brand.
Thats shite. Worst thing you can do. All those people in the arena who paid to see you,flew from wherever. Terrible,fuckin awful and stupid.

Back