News Marvel Studios Comic-Con 2022 (Phase 5 and 6 Line-Up Including Avengers 5 and 6)

My favorite would be the trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. So emotional and poignant. Music was spot-on. Regardless how I feel about it, Namor and Atlantis at war with Wakanda has me excited.

The new She-Hulk trailer won me over. That was a pretty damn good trailer. Interesting that they're doing the John Byrne fourth wall-breaking gimmick. Hope it works. Bruce and Jen's interaction was very funny.

I would have been more excited with Avengers: The Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars if most of the core Avengers member especially Steve Rogers were there. (Unfortunately, Steve is now in the DCEU, right @heavyarms21 ) As usual, I'm going in with a positive outlook and giving everything a chance.

The announcement of Daredevil: Born Again would have blown my mind but the Kingpin's God-awful rendition in Hawkeye gives me pause. Interesting choice of going with 18 episodes instead of the standard 6 to 10 episodes.

My favorite would be the trailer for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. So emotional and poignant. Music was spot-on. Regardless how I feel about it, Namor and Atlantis at war with Wakanda has me excited.

The new She-Hulk trailer won me over. That was a pretty damn good trailer. Interesting that they're doing the John Byrne fourth wall-breaking gimmick. Hope it works. Bruce and Jen's interaction was very funny.

I would have been more excited with Avengers: The Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars if most of the core Avengers member especially Steve Rogers were there. (Unfortunately, Steve is now in the DCEU, right @heavyarms21 ) As usual, I'm going in with a positive outlook and giving everything a chance.

The announcement of Daredevil: Born Again would have blown my mind but the Kingpin's God-awful rendition in Hawkeye gives me pause. Interesting choice of going with 16 episodes instead of the standard 6 to 10 episodes.

I'm excited of the prospects of Wakanda forever introducing Doom.

In Killmongers absence she's the logical choice.
I think Winston Duke has the screen presence and the charisma to pull it off. But, I think the writers will keep the title "Black Panther" within T'Challa's family. Heck, with the ripped arms Angela Bassett had in the first BP movie, I think she could pull it off.

I think Winston Duke has the screen presence and the charisma to pull it off. But, I think the writers will keep the title "Black Panther" within T'Challa's family. Heck, with the ripped arms Angela Bassett had in the first BP movie, I think she could pull it off.

In another Multiverse, she would have been my Pick for Storm , one that married T'Challa and stood alongside him. Hell she should have been Strom for the first X-Men movie, Halley Berry was terribly miscast.

Ok that black panther trailer was really good. I guess I can begrudgingly dig the Aztec take on Namor. Looks really cool.

Could that be Killmonger at the end!?

Yeah the Aztec take on Namor looks menacing , hopefully they don't kill him off and he remains a lingering presence for Phase 5 , plus Atlantis should rival Wakanda as far as tech , perhaps only Latveria Ruled by a certain Mystic has superior tech.

I never would have thought I could get behind an Aztec Namor, but honestly those visuals are really very intriguing.
Yeah the Warring Tribes looks striking its interesting with the Swords and Spear at the same time both Civilizations have gear far beyond anyone else on the planet.

Halley Berry was terribly miscast.
I also believe she was miscast but I also have an interesting take on it. Halle Berry as Storm would have been decent if given the correct direction. Imagine if Singer told Berry to play Storm with an African accent, always be serious and seldom smile. Imagine a less extreme Okoye.

I also believe she was miscast but I also have an interesting take on it. Halle Berry as Storm would have been decent if given the correct direction. Imagine if Singer told Berry to play Storm with an African accent, always be serious and seldom smile. Imagine a less extreme Okoye.

It's weird because it felt like she was trying it but it was so half hearted , and she totally drops it by X2.

Back