joe rogan messes up

did the goof even try to apologize/correct himself on social media at all?

Maybe hes doing the Larry Merchant thing of staying on board way way too long? Commentator tradition?

You talk on a mic long enough you're bound to make mistakes.

Imagine hating a successful rich person so much you take the time to make a thread and post the video of that person making the smallest mistake in an effort to make yourself somehow feel better about your non successful broke life.

lol - that old dude at :53 sitting on his phone like he's annoyed someone interrupted his candy crush game to do a show.
None of them look like they want to be there. It looks like some kind of pre-trial conference.

Serious question: why tf is he even still doing this? He has $100mill+ from podcasting, he does standup, and has a supplement company. Why is he wasting his time with UFC commentary when you can tell he checked out along time ago. His commentary is stale and doesn't pack the same level of knowledge and enthusiasm from a decade ago. Is he doing this to get out of the house away from wife and kids? I really wanna know....
He’s waiting until he sees one of the fifty people who could beat him in a fight and then he will challenge them for the undisputed title.

What contributions? He's a mouth piece like Bruce. He wasn't building the company like the Fertitas, Dana, or the fighters.
Did The King and JR contribute to the WWF? same thing... I'm not a fan of Joe and even less of Buffer but Joe's contribution to the UFC can't be denied...

Did The King and JR contribute to the WWF? same thing... I'm not a fan of Joe and even less of Buffer but Joe's contribution to the UFC can't be denied...
Jerry Lawler was a wrestler, and the King has more talent in a single public hair than Rogaine has in his entire body. The only thing that keeps Rogan relevant is his podcast.

<20>

lol at these takes

“he doesn’t just do things for the money”

BuyBox-1.jpg

You dummies forgot ur brain pills today.

joe-rogan.gif
Lmao. Rogan absolutety still does commentating just because he likes it. Don’t pat yourself on the back too much and call other people dummies, you’re not as intelligent as you think you are.

JR was the Vice President of Talent Relations for a long time, I’d count that as contributing
my point was they both contributed and part of that if not all of that in some peoples eyes is they're synonymous with WWF commentary... as is Joe Rogan to the UFC, like it or not...

He likes it.
Newsflash: Lifelong martial artist likes being paid to hang out around other martial artists and talk about martial arts. More at 11.

Reactions: HHJ
Back