• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media The Weasle PROVES LEECH WAS ROBBED!!!!

Thanks, but I already knew he was.

When you look at the scorecards, they're even crazier than you thought.

FcWFm8oaUAA3iLq

I'm sick of all this crying for Le the guy fought with no urgency at all just went in and sparred... Fight harder if you don't want to lose.
Exactly this. It’s supposed to be about going out there and winning. Not going out there and trying not to lose

FcWFm8oaUAA3iLq
crosby is a can, i mean what the hell.

Li should be able to punch him in dick for that one

FcWFm8oaUAA3iLq
Goes to show how consistent judging is, none of the rounds had all 3 judges in agreement. I'm not sure what the answer is but maybe stuff like more training and clearer criteria. FWIW I scored it 10-9 Leech, 10-9 Leech, 10-9 D Rod on Verdict. Good post.

The Weasle is just the worst.

I thought the Leech deserved the win, but dear god the Weasle is just the worst analyst ever.
He used to be OK, however he's always had a lot of bias in his analyses(not talking about the video in the OP in particular) and has become very difficult to watch these last few years since there's much higher quality guys doing it better on the same platform.
The videos he makes also got a lot of stats wrong or just misses important information which really hinders the overall quality of them.

One thing that I found funny is how many videos he made on the Poirier/McGregor 3 fight for views, I get it but the amount he made on the aftermath was pretty ridiculous.
He was really just doing a quantity over quality type of content by that point.
E6GzMBYXoAMWRig

(he made two more videos on this subject within the same day lol)

Serious question, are judges subject to any sort of 'annual review' or any performance review by ACs? Or is it a case of once they get in, they're in for life?

Last edited:
Who the hell is the Weasle and why the hell should I care?

Apparently he used to break down fight footage (looking for tendencies) for pro fighters.
Now he has a youtube channel dedicated to the same thing.

His stuff's good.
He does have a bit of a bias toward certain types of fighters.
And he talks to fast; but his content is still d-mn good.

That said, I've never listened to one of his podcasts.

Back