Media The Weasle PROVES LEECH WAS ROBBED!!!!

Libertarianism has no answer for pretty basic problems like pollution/ any other negative societal externality or monopolies/corporate power. The government isn't the only entity that can deprive you of personal freedom.

No doubt. No worries fella, I'm no lebertarian. Just laughing at people complaining about government employee MMA judges.

The Leech won, but how stupid you gotta be to use his video as "proof". The Weasley is just some random guy with a YouTube account, his weight hold as much validity as you or I.

Last edited:

He demonstrates clearly that it should have been 30-27 Leech. The judges shat the bed on this one

I enjoy TheWeazle videos. Thank you for this. I also agree with his conclusion.

But "Weazle" and "proof" should not be in the same sentence. It's like saying "evidence" and "bloodyelbow" lol

I thought Leech won but these videos are just stupid. Fights aren't scored by going back through in slow motion and categorizing every strike.

This is a good point. The judges don’t have the luxury of counting strikes in slo-mo. Even though there are clearly defined judging criteria, I feel like they are subjectively scoring rounds on the fly like we do. That’s the only explanation for why all 3 scorecards for this fight are wildly different.

He demonstrates clearly that it should have been 30-27 Leech. The judges shat the bed on this one

yeah, but the judges don't have the benefit of slowing down footage, nitpicking every strike, weighing every strike, etc. don't know if they even give them monitors like Dana and the commentary team, they always seem to be looking through the cage

yeah, but the judges don't have the benefit of slowing down footage, nitpicking every strike, weighing every strike, etc. don't know if they even give them monitors like Dana and the commentary team, they always seem to be looking through the cage
I felt like the judges got bamboozled by DRod's size. He looked more imposing in there....even if he did less. They're supposed to be above that sort of thing, in theory.

Hey. It happens. It shouldn't but it does. And it sucks.

Last edited:
The Weasle is just the worst.

I thought the Leech deserved the win, but dear god the Weasle is just the worst analyst ever.
Agreed, can’t believe anyone takes this guy seriously, the weasel was so sure Askren would beat Jake Paul lmao I don’t think he covers boxing anymore since he’s absolutely clueless.

Hahaha I remembered someone helping me out on this not too long ago, but couldn’t remember where it was. Thanks mate!:D

Good memory you have there! How did you know it was in the thread you shared?
i just searched 'scorecards' and posts only from me. I promise you I did not remember the specific thread! only that we had this conversation lol.

I like Weasel breakdowns and I agree Leech was robbed. But supposedly he said Dana will give him another main event match.

Agreed, can’t believe anyone takes this guy seriously, the weasel was so sure Askren would beat Jake Paul lmao I don’t think he covers boxing anymore since he’s absolutely clueless.
His breakdowns and analysis work are always so amateur to me. He'll be like "oh this guy should punch him more" or "he should keep it standing". It's always just the most obvious and basic shit.

Whether you enjoy them as people or not, Jack Slack, Luke Thomas, and BJJ Scout are the fight analysis GOATs. The Weasel is B League at best.

I'm sick of all this crying for Le the guy fought with no urgency at all just went in and sparred... Fight harder if you don't want to lose.
lmao did you see rodriguez??

It was a super close fight (and not a good one). Could have gone either way, but I would have given it to Rodriguez by a slight margin.

I honestly think the judges aren't focused a lot of the times, it would not even surprise me if they had a few drinks before judging. There are plenty of fights where even though they got the winner right, they scored the wrong rds for the winner. Lets say everyone agrees fighter A won rd 1 & 2, but instead some of the judges scored rd 1 & 3 for A, but rd 2 for fighter B. Its fair to say there's a lot of incompetence

Back