Are most women mentally too weak to endure being a man?

A woman can't handle being a man any more than a man can handle being a woman. Just two different biological constructs that we're talking about, which function in a unique way.

There's never going to be a scenario where a woman endures or doesn't endure being a man, because they simply can't change their gender at the flip of a switch. They can talk like a man, dress like a man and act like a man, but they still won't be a man. That's really all there is to it. That's not going to change despite our best attempts to convince ourselves otherwise.

You are what you are born to be. And that's more than enough to endure in itself.

Now, women in general, have an especially hard time understanding things from men's perspectives. Men on the other hand seem to have a much easier time empathizing with women. This basically sets women up for disaster when they try to gender swap, because the vast majority of what they have come to think about men is based upon lies, outdated notions, and misconceptions. They aren't used to all the negatives that men have to cope with and endure, because most feminists only look at the good aspects of being a man while completely dismissing all of the bad. While it's easy to do that when you're a woman, it's impossible to do that when you start to live as a man.

For example, self-made Man is a book about a study where a feminist woman decided to be a man for 18 months, which led to her needing treatment in 3 different mental institutions due to the mental trauma she endured as a man; she eventually committed suicide this year. And when she was alive, she became very misogynistic towards women as she lost all respect towards them after experiencing first hand how women treats your average guy.

[Norah Vincent discussing her experience as a man]

[Summary of the situation surrounding Nora vincent]

Try squeezing an orange out of your ass then come back and ask this question again.

Anthony Bourdain was a blue belt BJJ champion and he killed himself. If that's not an example of a real Man being mentally weak, i don't know what is. How is this thread not deleted or sent to OT by now?

The guys constantly saying that women are inferior to men, that they're weak, that they're worse at X and terrible at Y, would have a total mental breakdown if a magic genie put them in a female body. Suddenly they'd become the object of all that irrational hate from guys exactly like them. For all the bitching guys do, you'll never see a single one volunteering to switch places and live as a female.

Most women are made of glass.

A lot of them will break the second shit gets difficult or uncomfortable, even if they created the entire scenario.

Example
About a month ago, I opened the passenger door of my work truck in the Home Depot parking lot and my cooler fell out and spilled on the ground. This lady that was parked right next to me immediately said "why don't you just go ahead and dump ice all over the parking lot" in a bitchy voice. She was standing a few feet behind me. I turned around and walked right up to her and gave her a 10 mile stare. She then said "I was just kidding," as she made a fake smile. I said "no you weren't," as I continued to stare a whole into her head. After a good 5 seconds of pure silence, I turned around to clean up the ice and put my cooler back in the truck. When I walked back over to get in on the drivers side to leave, I looked over, and there was a grown ass woman crying in her car because I gave her a dirty look after she barked at me.

Could you imagine a dude pulling this shit?

Oh Jesus Christ with this shit...

My wife is a labor and delivery nurse. And before that she worked on the trauma unit.

If you think women are inherently weak, you're not looking at the right ones.

Men and women are different, and meant to be that way. It’s biology, I wouldn’t want to deal with a rag and pumped full of estrogen, basically Democrat

I think most men would fail at being a woman too.

Imagine if every room you entered was like this:

1. Half of these people in this room want to fuck me very very badly.
2. Of those people, 100% could murder me with their bare hands and I couldn't stop them.
3. There's a chance that one of them would totally do both to me if he thought he could get away with it.

Men never have to experience that kind of vulnerability.

Obviously sherdoggers wouldn't... weak men in a gay bar maybe?

A lot of them will break the second shit gets difficult or uncomfortable, even if they created the entire scenario.

Example
About a month ago, I opened the passenger door of my work truck in the Home Depot parking lot and my cooler fell out and spilled on the ground. This lady that was parked right next to me immediately said "why don't you just go ahead and dump ice all over the parking lot" in a bitchy voice. She was standing a few feet behind me. I turned around and walked right up to her and gave her a 10 mile stare. She then said "I was just kidding," as she made a fake smile. I said "no you weren't," as I continued to stare a whole into her head. After a good 5 seconds of pure silence, I turned around to clean up the ice and put my cooler back in the truck. When I walked back over to get in on the drivers side to leave, I looked over, and there was a grown ass woman crying in her car because I gave her a dirty look after she barked at me.

Wow tough guy alert. Imagine being a man and feel tough after intimidating a woman in a parking lot <Lmaoo>

The guys constantly saying that women are inferior to men, that they're weak, that they're worse at X and terrible at Y, would have a total mental breakdown if a magic genie put them in a female body. Suddenly they'd become the object of all that irrational hate from guys exactly like them. For all the bitching guys do, you'll never see a single one volunteering to switch places and live as a female.

Um... what? There are a hell of a lot of M2F trans out there actually.

Example

Dude... you can't even handle a few beers WTF would you know, mr "alcohol intolerance"?

Now, women in general, have an especially hard time understanding things from men's perspectives. Men on the other hand seem to have a much easier time empathizing with women. This basically sets women up for disaster when they try to gender swap, because the vast majority of what they have come to think about men is based upon lies, outdated notions, and misconceptions. They aren't used to all the negatives that men have to cope with and endure, because most feminists only look at the good aspects of being a man while completely dismissing all of the bad. While it's easy to do that when you're a woman, it's impossible to do that when you start to live as a man.

For example, self-made Man is a book about a study where a feminist woman decided to be a man for 18 months, which led to her needing treatment in 3 different mental institutions due to the mental trauma she endured as a man; she eventually committed suicide this year. And when she was alive, she became very misogynistic towards women as she lost all respect towards them after experiencing first hand how women treats your average guy.

[Norah Vincent discussing her experience as a man]

[Summary of the situation surrounding Nora vincent]

No cliffs?

I only managed the first few sentences.
Merry Friday, friend.

It's actually a fascinating story... not this thread, the experiment that she ran. She really put a load of effort into it from memory. Pretended to be a man for two years. I was legitimately sad when I found out how her life ended.

Happy Friday. I'm drunk(tipsy really) already by 18:00 as they gave me an early mark, even though I was still on the clock from 14:00. Fuck it, I have an interview on Monday as I really don't like this job.

How are you doing my dear?

A woman can't handle being a man any more than a man can handle being a woman. Just two different biological constructs that we're talking about, which function in a unique way.

There's never going to be a scenario where a woman endures or doesn't endure being a man, because they simply can't change their gender at the flip of a switch. They can talk like a man, dress like a man and act like a man, but they still won't be a man. That's really all there is to it. That's not going to change despite our best attempts to convince ourselves otherwise.

You are what you are born to be. And that's more than enough to endure in itself.
Exactly. Reminds me of that article 'what is it like to be a bat'. There's no way a woman can get a true male experience or vice versa. A man cannot even get the experience of being another man but himself.

It's actually a fascinating story... not this thread, the experiment that she ran. She really put a load of effort into it from memory. Pretended to be a man for two years. I was legitimately sad when I found out how her life ended.

Happy Friday. I'm drunk(tipsy really) already by 18:00 as they gave me an early mark, even though I was still on the clock from 14:00. Fuck it, I have an interview on Monday as I really don't like this job.

How are you doing my dear?
Still dead proud of you for doing it. And the kick is that you know you can so that's in your pocket if you choose to sack it off.

Despondent, looking forward to nice lunch Saturday and getting dressed up a wee bit Sounds silly but really bean a while.

Back