Media Modern Einstein challenge round earth believer Joe Rogan to a debate

Not on Sherdog. I was laughing earlier when someone in this thread said that twitter makes up these characters and they don't actually exist as if the war room wasn't filled with these fuckin dopes.

These people vote. And in the technological age, all the media they put out equates to influencing. And they can feel validated in their complete ignorance and feel compelled to act on it. And then you've got like a six page debate in the middle of this thread on, "oh well, what's the harm?" THIS. This is the harm. An uneducated public (one so stupid, it's regressing on milennia-old answers) doesn't care for answers or intellectual debate or fact finding. It's why you can call everything fake and lead with unsubstansitive emotion. Cuz although it's basic human psychology to attract yourself to similar ideas, that's made much easier when you're ideas are simple as fuck

Validation reassures them. Strength in numbers, and boy are the stupid getting real fucking numerical up in this bitch
Well said and makes complete sense. Meanwhile you have the guy I replied to still going around calling people retarded for not "thinking for themselves and being sheep". It's absolutely unequivocally unbelievable, mind boggling to say the least.

Well said and makes complete sense. Meanwhile you have the guy I replied to still going around calling people retarded for not "thinking for themselves and being sheep". It's absolutely unequivocally unbelievable, mind boggling to say the least.
Guarantee people who think the earth is flat did not think it up themselves. It's a scam, and any flat earther that did the very middle school level experiments needed either discount their own findings, or figure out they're wrong.

I totally agree with everything you said brother, I am so sick and tired of them, there is 2 of them at my work... all they talk about is being vegan or these flat earth things, I feel like they are going to have a severe mental health breakdown if they go 30 minutes without mentioning they are vegan or that the earth is flat..

They chewed my ears off not long ago about why the moon landing was fake and it was filmed in Kuwait. Even if there was some truth in something they said, they are nuts because everything is a conspiracy and not real.. its just called being paranoid and nuts lol
Two in the same place? Thats like hitting the Powerball.<45>

I send my sincere condolences to you my friend.

Last edited:
Not sure I was quite caught there.

Which? Thor? I'm supposing you mean of the Abrahamic faith? Or like just Christian, because Muslims and Jews are wrong? Just trying to narrow down here.
I thank you for both responses since I was trying to understand your point of view. I'm guessing you don't believe in God either by your response? I'm just asking for clarity, this isn't a thing for me where your beliefs bother me in any way. Without understanding your position it's hard to respond. I wasn't asking about any religion, just God. I was trying to separate the two for the sake of clarity but you are putting them together.

here in Brazil we have a minister, Marcos pontes (now he is a senator, he has just been elected) who is also an astronaut, that is, he is a guy who has already left the earth, saw it from above orbit, and still defends flat earth theories. ..I just can't understand where these freaks come from

I actually want to see what proof Bryce has :)
I can't lie - so do I, lol. I saw one showdown where they ran an experiment to supposedly prove the earth was flat. They sailed a ship off into the sunset and the idea was that they would not see it descend over the horizon - it would always be visible because there is no curved horizon, because the earth is flat.

Of course, it sailed over the horizon and disappeared from their view - thus "proving" that the earth is round.

The flat earthers looked at that, scratched their heads, mumbled to themselves and then their spokesperson spoke up: "Guess what? We STILL believe the earth is flat and we don't care WHAT any experiment supposedly proves!" and they all began cheering him emphatically.

I was dumbfounded. I wondered "is this emptiness of thought what the whole flat earth movement is based on??"

So I'm curious if Bryce has more than these guys did because it's such a weird belief to hold in this day and age.

So get this: A tower can be built directly under the sun's path so that there is no shadow when the sun is directly overhead, regardless of round or flat.
upload_2022-10-18_9-30-20.png

At this point, you don't know anything. All you know is there is a single straight line of immeasurable distance between the tower and the sun.
But if you build a second tower, you will see a different shadow, one that does NOT point to the sun directly overhead.
upload_2022-10-18_9-30-9.png

And you know the heights of the towers and distances between them, you can measure the shadows at the same exact time and you can use those two different points to triangulate.
upload_2022-10-18_9-29-48.png

The differences in these are demonstrated by the length of the shadow cast. The shadows we have on Earth are demonstrated by the model on the right. The curve extends the shadow. Whereas, on a flat earth, they are not extended. The only ways they could be extended on the flat earth model are some shit that fucks with physics, like trying to talk about the bend of light, despite the zero-shadow model shows no bend, or we don't know the measurements of the towers or distances between, when we obviously calcuably do.

I thank you for both responses since I was trying to understand your point of view. I'm guessing you don't believe in God either by your response? I'm just asking for clarity, this isn't a thing for me where your beliefs bother me in any way. Without understanding your position it's hard to respond. I wasn't asking about any religion, just God. I was trying to separate the two for the sake of clarity but you are putting them together.
No, I getcha, I was just more joking at grammar at the start, that religion being just the system of believing obviously exists because there are systems that people believe.

I can't lie - so do I, lol.
img.jpg

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN remember when you spilled your drink because of the darn flat Earth <{1-17}>

here in Brazil we have a minister, Marcos pontes (now he is a senator, he has just been elected) who is also an astronaut, that is, he is a guy who has already left the earth, saw it from above orbit, and still defends flat earth theories. ..I just can't understand where these freaks come from
Well Brazil, it seems.

You can take a Brazilian politician and have him actually prove, document, and verify homosexuality occuring in the wild, and he'll still run back to his constituents to say it never happened, just to push the narrative that it's unnatural.

So get this: A tower can be built directly under the sun's path so that there is no shadow when the sun is directly overhead, regardless of round or flat.
View attachment 948607

At this point, you don't know anything. All you know is there is a single straight line of immeasurable distance between the tower and the sun.
But if you build a second tower, you will see a different shadow, one that does NOT point to the sun directly overhead.
View attachment 948606

And you know the heights of the towers and distances between them, you can measure the shadows at the same exact time and you can use those two different points to triangulate.
View attachment 948605

The differences in these are demonstrated by the length of the shadow cast. The shadows we have on Earth are demonstrated by the model on the right. The curve extends the shadow. Whereas, on a flat earth, they are not extended. The only ways they could be extended on the flat earth model are some shit that fucks with physics, like trying to talk about the bend of light, despite the zero-shadow model shows no bend, or we don't know the measurements of the towers or distances between, when we obviously calcuably do.

No, I getcha, I was just more joking at grammar at the start, that religion being just the system of believing obviously exists because there are systems that people believe.
I understood what you were doing in your first response. I also understand you aren't willing to engage on the subject. No worries, you are allowed to be afraid to take a position.

Back