Crime House Republicans introduce OMAR ACT

Wonder if they'll get around to looking into that $2 billion that Jared got from the Saudis while he worked on foreign policy in the White House.

Hunter got what? High 6 figures..maybe a couple of million while not being involved in politics...so imagine that these anti-corruption politicians will do to Jared for his 10 figure windfall?
This.
The Rubes lack the dignity to care about the glaring double standard

WE get it, you have no problem with a government official getting a 600 million dollar from a foreign government if he belongs on your team.
If you are serious about Hunter than you should also want to investigate Jared as well, but we all know you are not.
I have always said investigate both, but investigate only one shows your binary political bias.

Look at this fkn chud! Take your chuddy whataboutisms elsewhere, chud.

Guys, am I doing it right?

Look, if you want to compare sizes, what do you think about $1.5m vs. $1BILLION+? That's damage to the capitol vs the summer of burn, loot, stab, and murder.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/one-year-jan-6-attack-capitol
According to a May 2021 estimate by the Architect of the Capitol, the attack caused approximately $1.5 million worth of damage to the U.S. Capitol building.

Wonder if they'll get around to looking into that $2 billion that Jared got from the Saudis while he worked on foreign policy in the White House.

Hunter got what? High 6 figures..maybe a couple of million while not being involved in politics...so imagine that these anti-corruption politicians will do to Jared for his 10 figure windfall?

I wonder, did Jared leave a laptop around with all the information clearly available? What is the current running theory based after all the other investigations into Trump, his family? Surely that issue with Jared must have come up? Surely he was asked about this when he was giving all the info to the FBI about Trump and his nuclear codes and all the fraud with Trump Organization, etc.

I think Jared's final act will be being taken down by Patel in The Kush vs Kash arc of the story.

You see people like Kinzinger chiming in with these takes. But what do they expect the house to do in terms of any real legislation on any major issue when the democrats won't budge on the border, energy policy, spending on big government programs, etc. Best thing they can do in their position is to bring in oversight into these organizations.

Actually, proper oversight will help inflation in the longer run, to be honest. The Trump movement feels that arms of the government/establishment, big tech, media and corporations collude to some extent to keep a status quo, including this energy transition, locking down cities/economies, wide open border, funding Ukraine as we are, etc, which are directly impacting inflation. So proper oversight is quite a good thing.

I know you are but what am I?

That's you right now.

Did i say you were wrong about any of the things you accused the right of doing? No, i sure didn’t. Maybe work on getting the “I shill for democrats” butt plug out of your ass. If you can get your head free first it might create some room.

I think investigating the laptops , FBI conduct is worth investigating. Actually Joe himself though not sure there’s a lot there unless they find stuff. The impeachment talk of some republicans is just dumb. Let’s not be like the “orange man bad” NPC’s.

I agree this is not good overall, but how do you stop the fighting? If the GOP acts in good faith, I don't think the left and the media propaganda machine will ever stop.

Remember Benghanzi Bart? its back in Hunter's laptop form.

Tax cuts on the elite and increased spending by Donny and Trump Bucks for Covid is what caused the recession. I know that is hard to grasp that the dude you love turned out to be the typical tax cuts for the rich Republican. Deficit Donny had a great economy and did the dumbest fucking thing economically and increased spending while cutting revenue. We are paying for him juicing the economy that did not need juicing.

lol... ok

Good lord you're fucking clueless or just an outright liar. Not sure which yet

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4820105/user-clip-biden-tells-story-ukraine-prosecutor-fired

That same prosecutor that was fired was investigating Hunter Biden. Coincidence?

First, compare that to the claim. Second, you're introducing another false claim. It was U.S. gov't policy, bipartisan and with international support, that we should pressure Ukraine to clean up their act and replace Shokin, specifically because he was *not* going after corruption (slow-walking investigations). This is widely known by this point.

I agree this is not good overall, but how do you stop the fighting? If the GOP acts in good, I don't think the left and the media propaganda machine will ever stop.

I disagree. While Joe Biden was still Vice President, there were memos circulating within the state department about Hunter Biden, which were mentioned during TRUMP'S impeachment for shit related to Joe Biden's obvious corruption. The fact that there was ever an impeachment of Trump for Ukraine and all these FBI/CIA/whatever people who attacked Trump for Ukraine were also the same who with their clearances didn't think there was anything wrong with Biden's conflict(s) of interest that covered up the laptop. And with the laptop we know Biden was apart of those conflict of interests as well.

With that blatant lack of transparency, lies, if not outright corruption at the top levels of government and the beuracracy that is supposed to keep stuff like corruption in check, it needs to be highlighted and brought to the forefront.

Especially since the same corruption and lack of oversight that leads to Jim Jordan and Comer citing how the same FBI agent who surpressed Hunter Biden laptop was also pushing to increase domestic terrorism stats to demonize Trump supporters (this is based off two different whistle blowers that have already talked to House republicans and Johnson and Grassley in the Senate). That isn't about Trump anymore, that is about innocent people possibly being labeled by the FBI, and as we have seen with Whitmer kidnapping, they are happy to entrap people on the fringes of society with these narratives. To silence parents at school boards.

Just seems like a waste of time of energy and money.
I don’t think anyone would disbelieve that Hunter Biden was given money for board positions, loans and favors because of who his father is.
Did he then give money to Joe? Well, he would be a shitty son if he didn’t.

I look forward to all the Biden convictions and republican solutions to inflation for the next 2 years.

I'm sure giving out yet more free money is the solution... It's all Democrats know how to do

n3.jpg

Well... That and making empty promises for votes that you chuds keep falling for....

lol... Well done dumbasses

dumbass.jpg

this will definitely help with inflation and immigration! I thought republicans hated virtue signaling. Turns out it’s all they do. Who could have guessed!

lol... ok

Good lord you're fucking clueless or just an outright liar. Not sure which yet
Let me get this straight you don't think the Donny's first budget was tax cuts on Elites like him and then he increased the spending over what Obama was spending.
I thought Obama spent a lot but Trump was like hold my Hamberder because I am going to show you some spending.
Like I said dumbest fucking thing I seen, after the GOP beat up Obama on his spending(rightfully so), and their first budget they spent more than the guy they criticized and then duped the Rubes with CRT.
I forget they do not bring that fact on media sources you consume. Also, Trump Bucks for Covid were given out when he was President. Biden kept the Trump Buck train going which was also just as dumb. Trump gave out those Stimmys plus those bullshit Covid loans which seem to be riddled with fraud. Some people who had no employees were getting free money. Some elected officials even got a taste of those COVID payouts.
Giving people free money and not expecting inflation to rise and then calling me clueless. Thanks for the laugh.

I'm sure giving out yet more free money is the solution... It's all Democrats know how to do

n3.jpg

Well... That and making empty promises for votes that you chuds keep falling for....

lol... Well done dumbasses

dumbass.jpg
Wow, so defensive.

This is it! After being wrong on 1271 CT's here, this one is finally going to work out for you. I know it!
I knew youd be the first one to be farting up in this thread.

However, as lousy as this president is, id be super surprised if anything heavy comes from this. Trump was the most investigated president and even had nothing done to him.

Back