Crime House Republicans introduce OMAR ACT

I said trump .. what has been charged with again ? Oh yea ….. durr

Trump escaped charges solely due to the fact nobody could compel him to answer questions under oath due to political shielding. Are you suggesting you think he wouldn't immediately get Indicted for perjury in the event he testified?

To put it another way - Trump was obviously a fraud and a conman who has committed a litany of crimes that he only never had to answer for due to his wealth, followed by his cultist political position.

I love @cottagecheesefan dude always brings that Eddie Bravo brand of investigative journalism to the war room

Is that illegal?

Did our president give said country a hundred billion dollars afterwards?
Y'know a reasonable observer, even if they wanted to engage in righteous whataboutism might say 'that does seem like a conflict of interest for a head of state, but Biden...'

But you went with 'technically not illegal'

Trump was President when the lockdowns started, taxes haven't increased in your life, who cares what other people wear, borders have never been open and the worst periods of illegal immigration were during republican administrations, homeless people exist I'm sorry that bothers you, nothing was forced, crime is still lower than it's been in history, there's no government censorship of political opposition, democrats didn't start any wars, all politicians favor their donors.
Your willingness to lie doesn't make facts go away. The major tech platforms already said out loud that government officials met with them regularly to tell them what to censor.

The lockdowns weren't federal, they were democrat measures, as were the passports and mass firings to force the vaccine, the worst period of illegal immigration is right now.

"Rampant crime is no problem, there have been periods in history with worse crime" has to be one of the most cartoonishly stupid arguments I've heard today. Congrats on that.

And glad to hear your "who cares what people wear". I agree, dressing up as a woman does not make you woman, so take your dumb dick back to the men's locker room instead of trying to whip it out on little girls.

Your pathetic gaslighting powers are failing.

Try harder next time, hack.

I'm amazed the same stupid arguments that were made years ago, and soundly debunked here in the war room several dozen times, still manage to get trotted out by posters like yourself. Well done. It's genuinely hard to stay ignorant for that long in our modern media environment. But allow me to blow this stupid sound bit up again, for the millionth time:

The clip in question refers to efforts under the Biden administration, working in cooperation with European legal institutions in pressuring Ukraine to replace a current corrupt prosecutor with one that would actually do the job and was free from similar conflicts of interests. And that's what Ukraine did. This clip is Biden speaking on a job well done. Not bragging on national television about breaking the law, as you asstards suggest.

And all of this was rather public, some seven years ago when it happened.

Your willingness to lie doesn't make facts go away. The major tech platforms already said out loud that government officials met with them regularly to tell them what to censor.

The lockdowns weren't federal, they were democrat measures, as were the passports and mass firings to force the vaccine, the worst period of illegal immigration is right now.

"Rampant crime is no problem, there have been periods in history with worse crime" has to be one of the most cartoonishly stupid arguments I've heard today. Congrats on that.

And glad to hear your "who cares what people wear". I agree, dressing up as a woman does not make you woman, so take your dumb dick back to the men's locker room instead of trying to whip it out on little girls.
<TrumpWrong1>

I'm amazed the same stupid arguments that were made years ago, and soundly debunked here in the war room several dozen times, still manage to get trotted out by posters like yourself. Well done. It's genuinely hard to stay ignorant for that long in our modern media environment. But allow me to blow this stupid sound bit up again, for the millionth time:

The clip in question refers to efforts under the Biden administration, working in cooperation with European legal institutions in pressuring Ukraine to replace a current corrupt prosecutor with one that would actually do the job and was free from similar conflicts of interests. And that's what Ukraine did. This clip is Biden speaking on a job well done. Not bragging on national television about breaking the law, as you asstards suggest.

And all of this was rather public, some seven years ago when it happened.

<Dany07>

Keep telling yourself that.

Funny how this "corrupt prosecutor" just happened to be the one who was investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma.

Quid Pro Joe couldn't have that going on, could he?

And yes, that IS, in fact, him bragging on TV about getting someone fired for investigating Biden's corruption and laughing about it, no matter how hard you wish it wasn't true.

What a failed, pathetic attempt at gaslighting. Epic fail.

<LucyBless>

I agree this is not good overall, but how do you stop the fighting? If the GOP acts in good faith, I don't think the left and the media propaganda machine will ever stop.
You are right about that but I think the people in the middle would see that they got Trump fatigue also … less divide and hate. If there is something there to go after Biden that’s find I don’t want GOP to act like them yelling crisis everyday it’s pathetic

True, but it would be funny to watch Biden have a meltdown.

Robert Fiske, the special counsel in charge of investigating the death of Vince Foster, released his report almost 30 years ago, which concluded Vince Foster committed suicide and there was no indication it was tied to legal matters related to the Clintons. Since then the communication stream of right-wing conspiracy commerce has been panic wrestling and shooting single legs on the ref almost nonstop. The most notable findings during all this time are that Clinton got a BJ in the oval office and Joe Biden's son is a hedonist. The CTE they've developed along the way is unparalleled.

I wonder, did Jared leave a laptop around with all the information clearly available? What is the current running theory based after all the other investigations into Trump, his family? Surely that issue with Jared must have come up? Surely he was asked about this when he was giving all the info to the FBI about Trump and his nuclear codes and all the fraud with Trump Organization, etc.

I think Jared's final act will be being taken down by Patel in The Kush vs Kash arc of the story.
Remember bro, it was Russia. All these little brainwashed short bus cucks follow whatever they are told.

Remember bro, it was Russia. All these little brainwashed short bus cucks follow whatever they are told.

Just a few hours ago, a man who was the campaign manager for Ron Paul, Rand Paul and Mitch McConnel, and who has received a pardon from Donald Trump, was found guilty in court of funneling Russian money to Donald Trump. Yet more actual evidence of Russian interference to benefit the Republicans and Trump. https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/11/17/benton-trump-russian-vasilenko-guilty/?utm

Therein lies the difference between liberal "conspiracies" and Chud fantasies which so many on here disingenuously try to equate. Chud fantasies may get "Evidence is coming in so fast we can hardly keep up!" threads in here, full of nincompoops sharing their delusions, or 2000 Mules fantasy movies, but in court nothing ever happens.

I'm guessing the first round of Hunter dick pics weren't enough for them?

<Dany07>

Reactions: PEB
I'd rather see an investigation into his mental capacity.

Just a few hours ago, a man who was the campaign manager for Ron Paul, Rand Paul and Mitch McConnel, and who has received a pardon from Donald Trump, was found guilty in court of funneling Russian money to Donald Trump. Yet more actual evidence of Russian interference to benefit the Republicans and Trump. https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/11/17/benton-trump-russian-vasilenko-guilty/?utm

Therein lies the difference between liberal "conspiracies" and Chud fantasies which so many on here disingenuously try to equate. Chud fantasies may get "Evidence is coming in so fast we can hardly keep up!" threads in here, full of nincompoops sharing their delusions, or 2000 Mules fantasy movies, but in court nothing ever happens.
Its funny to see you say that. How many versions of the its Mueller time mega threads were there? 50? 60?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back