Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is completely false. Maybe in buttfuck nowhere Europe.

I'm in Europe, and I didn't even understand what that guy was pretending to try to claim.

But trying to pretend 'Europe' is one thing or another is almost certainly false.

Europe is stupidly diverse. It's not even a big continent, yet has 44 countries. 24 different official languages. 14 % of Europe's 770 million people are national minority populations.

To pretend 'Europe' has a view on anything is patently false.

Do gay people choose to have sex with males instead of females?
Everyone chooses who they have sex with, or not have sex at all.

Good on you for not openly discriminating.

That's all anyone asks.

That's the thing - disagreeing with their politics is being framed as 'open discrimination.'

I'm actually a fan of Blaire White & another YouTuber called 'The Sphere Hunter,' and if I were to ever meet them I would use 'He/Him' pronouns. Because they 'pass' so it'd be easy to do so. If I were to meet Rachel Levine (and I would avoid it) I'd have to put on a hell of an acting performance to not laugh out loud before or after referring to 'her' as anything else but a man.

Screen_Shot_2021-03-01_at_2.28.39_PM.png

The left can't meme.

That's the thing - disagreeing with their politics is being framed as 'open discrimination.'
That's because it isn't their politics, it's who they are.

You are disagreeing with their right to be who they are.

Everyone chooses who they have sex with, or not have sex at all.

Right. People do choose whether or not they have sex.

They also choose who they have sex with - but just as I could not possibly perform the act of sex with an ugly hairy mutant of a man, a gay person isn't going to have sex with someone of the opposite gender. Choice is so thoroughly diminished as to not actually be choice, and I think most people who are actually alive and been touched by someone they're attracted to can recognise that.

Bisexuality aside, I think that's kinda easy to understand.

Gender is the same thing. Yeah, you can probably choose to live in misery and denial, but why? To appease some fuckwit? No, I don't think that's fair at all.

I'm actually a fan of Blaire White & another YouTuber called 'The Sphere Hunter,' and if I were to ever meet them I would use 'He/Him' pronouns. Because they 'pass' so it'd be easy to do so. If I were to meet Rachel Levine (and I would avoid it) I'd have to put on a hell of an acting performance to not laugh out loud before or after referring to 'her' as anything else but a man.

Trust me, if you don't do anything wrong to a trans person in real life, you won't be accused of open discrimination.

That's more likely to happen online, where people suffer from some kind of personality disconnect and assume they can argue (usually anonymously) without any reprisals, until they're otherwise doxed or identified.

But the same rules should apply, to be honest - if you wouldn't dream of being a colossal cock in real life, maybe don't be one on the internet either?

That's how I approach things, anyway.

See, this is where you are fundamentally wrong. I don't think you're a bad guy, and when you realize the implications of being completely wrong about this, you will feel terrible.

Nobody chooses to be trans. They choose to tell you about it.(or not)

You are hating people for who they are, because you think they chose to be that way.

How do you know. You're not trans.

I'm in Europe, and I didn't even understand what that guy was pretending to try to claim.

But trying to pretend 'Europe' is one thing or another is almost certainly false.

Europe is stupidly diverse. It's not even a big continent, yet has 44 countries. 24 different official languages. 14 % of Europe's 770 million people are national minority populations.

To pretend 'Europe' has a view on anything is patently false.

Where you from buddy ?

How do you know. You're not trans.
Because I learned about them when my cousin's kid came out as trans.

When I met him, he was a weird, autistic, sad little girl. Now he's a weird, autistic, happy teenage boy.

I'm not about to go around calling him a girl just because I never bothered to learn what the fuck it means to be transgender.

I also have several trans and nonbinary friends.

Puberty blockers aren't harmless. Truth hurts.
All medical interventions have risks. The article parrots inaccurate narratives that puberty blockers are conclusively harmful and transition regret is common. Spreading misinformation through irresponsible reporting gives conservative politicians and homophobes justification for political action and violence. With all the recent efforts to ban medically necessary care for this population, increases in violent acts, the mass murder at Club Q, etc, we really deserve better / more responsible journalism than this.

All medical interventions have risks. The article parrots inaccurate narratives that puberty blockers are conclusively harmful and transition regret is common. Spreading misinformation through irresponsible reporting gives conservative politicians and homophobes justification for political action and violence. With all the recent efforts to ban medically necessary care for this population, increases in violent acts, the mass murder at Club Q, etc, we really deserve better / more responsible journalism than this.

Lubaolong sound's like some dude Lubalong who was active and hated in the ot like 10 years ago. Sounds almost identical. I mean it used to be hate a decade ago anyways.

Lubaolong sound's like some dude Lubalong who was active and hated in the ot like 10 years ago. Sounds almost identical. I mean it used to be hate a decade ago anyways.
It was always Lubaolong. My 2002 account was deleted, but they renamed this 2007 account for me.

Explain the difference between sex and gender. No European country got the word gender.
To put it into words you might understand.

A trans person has the body of one sex, but the soul of another.

For whatever reason, that is how God made them. A transgender man has the body of a woman but the soul of a man. A transgender woman has the body of a man but the soul of a woman.

They sometimes take hormones or get surgery to make their body look more like who they really are on the inside.

So to answer your question about the difference between sex and gender. Biological sex is determined by your chromosomes and your genitals. Gender identity is determined by your brain, your heart, and your soul.

Just count yourself lucky that your body matches your soul, and love your fellow human beings for who they are, not who you think they should be.

Last edited:
Former Yugoslavia / Germany

I wanna visit the UK. Gotta be awesome there. Everyone speaks English. Actually I should take a trip soon, am feeling I miss out.

For sure, do visit - city break or tour of Britain, both are good.

I love heading to Europe, wherever, it's all so incredibly different, and I haven't visited even 1/4 of the countries, let alone the territories per country.

France, Germany, Greece, Belgium, Spain, Ukraine, Portugal, Denmark, Holland, Poland, Latvia, and while it feels like a lot, even McDonalds menus vary from country to country <Eek2.0>

Explain gender and sex difference. This some new shit. Does not count.
It's not new at all actually.

The idea of people who are transgender or nonbinary has existed in various cultures around the world for centuries.

It's just something that happens sometimes, a tiny minority of the human race. It's only recently that it's started to become more understood and accepted, because society is evolving to be more accepting of people's differences.

Instead of hate, choose love.

Back