Social Transgender Megathread Vol. 2

Did you join the pronoun circus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
So from that logic you can't comment on murders of civilians in Iran cause you haven't been there and didn't see the real people. You can't prove they didn't defend their society from impurity and immoral behavior. You are wrong then if you say them killing that woman for not wearing her hijab is wrong. As you don't know them in person.
Grow up

First of all, these two posts in a row are something else.
Second, you were caught giving incorrect information, and instead of owning that, went off on a tangent. Giving false information about "protecting the well-being of (other people's) children" seems detrimental to the protection of the well-being of said children.
So, it's the internet points in a karate forum you are after. Cool.

Never mind that puberty blockers might actually save a suicidal kids life. Let's just roll the dice and hope that suicidal kid with gender dysphoria survives living through their worst nightmare. Because self-described theocratic fascist Matt Walsh said so.

Only in the last five years have these drugs been started to be administered to children in large numbers, so there are ZERO long term studies on the long term effects.

Lupron was approved 30 years ago for use in children. It has had 30 years of post-market safety monitoring.

Most of the tiny dick transphobic losers In this thread do not give a flying fuck about trans kids, they just want to protect the status quo and the gender binary.

Pathetic hypocrites.

The doctors and big pharma have a huge financial incentive- they do not have the best interests of the child in mind. Most "gender affirming" doctors and therapists - that is their entire business. They're not unbiased. And then emotionally blackmailing the parents by saying "Would you rather have a transitioned daughter who is alive or a dead son?" On top of that LYING, by saying the effects are not permanent. It's permanent.

Every “study” that promotes trans drugs & surgery have ties to Pharma that has a huge financial incentive.

You are asking a pre-pubescent child to make up their mind to make a PERMANENT life altering decision where they can never have children and be at risk of cancer. A child can't buy cigarettes, buy alcohol, can't get a tattoo, and all sorts of things, but they're allowed to make permanent life altering decisions? Completely ridiculous.

On top of that, during puberty kids get major brain development, bone density changes and all sorts of permanent changes. Again - ZERO long term studies on the effects these drugs have on children.

You're falling for propaganda (paid for by big pharma) that this is somehow a good thing. It's not.

2 prominent trans activists and Youtubers - Blair White and Buck Angel (one of the OG trans-people who was on Joe Rogan) spoke about this issue. They're completely against it.

It's really bizarre how people fall for this conspiracy crap so easily.

Because it reinforces what they already believe and allows them to avoid having to actually learn anything.

You say work on them psychologically but in the article you posted it says there is no successful psychotherapy or pharmaceutical treatment that is known , just like with transgender people. So what is the alternative? Let them be miserable forever and in many cases commit suicide because you want to tell them what they can and can't do with their own body?

That's the crux of my question. I don't have a answer myself. But I definitely wouldn't be for loping off a child's arm.

Lol. Conspiracy crap. Good one.

The medical industry in the US is completely rotten to the core and has been compromised by prioritizing profit over people. Everyone knows this so guarding the goose that's shitting out your rotten golden egg isn't gonna work. You're bought and paid for an have no principles. Zip it Skippy.

So, it's the internet points in a karate forum you are after. Cool.

Never mind that puberty blockers might actually save a suicidal kids life. Let's just roll the dice and hope that suicidal kid with gender dysphoria survives living through their worst nightmare. Because self-described theocratic fascist Matt Walsh said so.
No, it's the "protecting the well-being of children" I'm after, as I clearly stated in my "Second.,..". Again, compare the way we treat minors with other body identity disorders. We don't promise them amputations or paralyzations if they keep up their disorder until they turn 18 in those cases. Or give the, drugs/ hormones to enforce/ stabilize their disorder. No, we treat them, we try to help them see their delusion, and help conquer it.
Now, am I saying transgenders do not exist? I most certainly am not. I do believe, however, that minors should not be allowed to make life altering decisions, for the reasons I posted earlier. And, I believe that, for minors, it is unwise to give into this, possible, delusion/ disorder, especially with life altering hormones and/ or surgery. And yes, they give life altering hormones to minors (16+ in NL). You can't vote, or drive a car, or drink, or buy cigarettes, or weed, get a tattoo or piercing, have sex, because you're considered not mature enough, and rightly so, but sure, yeah, the hormones, not a problem!
Furthermore, due to the impressionability of minors, especially primary school aged children, I do not believe it is wise to teach them about transgenderism and gender identity. And no, this does not mean I object to girls playing with Legos or boys playing with dolls. To be honest, I find it wholely plausible that for a section of children who feel/ profess to being transgender, they are inclined that way because, for instance, a girl wants to be a construction worker, a male job, by "gender norms".
And an awesome ad hominem to boot. That'll teach me!

No, it's the "protecting the well-being of children" I'm after, as I clearly stated in my "Second.,..". Again, compare the way we treat minors with other body identity disorders. We don't promise them amputations or paralyzations if they keep up their disorder until they turn 18 in those cases. Or give the, drugs/ hormones to enforce/ stabilize their disorder. No, we treat them, we try to help them see their delusion, and help conquer it.
Now, am I saying transgenders do not exist? I most certainly am not. I do believe, however, that minors should not be allowed to make life altering decisions, for the reasons I posted earlier. And, I believe that, for minors, it is unwise to give into this, possible, delusion/ disorder, especially with life altering hormones and/ or surgery. And yes, they give life altering hormones to minors (16+ in NL). You can't vote, or drive a car, or drink, or buy cigarettes, or weed, get a tattoo or piercing, have sex, because you're considered not mature enough, and rightly so, but sure, yeah, the hormones, not a problem!
Furthermore, due to the impressionability of minors, especially primary school aged children, I do not believe it is wise to teach them about transgenderism and gender identity. And no, this does not mean I object to girls playing with Legos or boys playing with dolls. To be honest, I find it wholely plausible that for a section of children who feel/ profess to being transgender, they are inclined that way because, for instance, a girl wants to be a construction worker, a male job, by "gender norms".
And an awesome ad hominem to boot. That'll teach me!
TLDR

Not that I can go out for a few weeks anyway but at least my local drag queen show's still happening tomorrow. I haven't seen any Proud Boys cry babies in their tactical gear screaming homosexual obscenities around here but who knows after last weekend. It starts at 3am so hopefully they'll be tucked up in bed by then.

The medical industry in the US is completely rotten to the core and has been compromised by prioritizing profit over people. Everyone knows this so guarding the goose that's shitting out your rotten golden egg isn't gonna work. You're bought and paid for an have no principles. Zip it Skippy.
Yep, trans people only exist in the United States. Excellent point.

Yep, trans people only exist in the United States. Excellent point.
Shush little fella. I gave you enough attention yesterday. You'll have to wait until it's your turn again, tiger.

I've experienced time and time over how much of a money maker it is here. $1,400 a month for husband and I for medical insurance. Had I not had insurance, my breast MRI would have cost $8,400 a couple of weeks ago.
But I've known @Lubaolong for donkeys years, even while he was studying before being a medical professional himself. I'll trust his judgement when it comes to such things that he has access to that we don't necessarily. Thing I know about him, he's fact driven. He doesn't get emotional like I and many of the transphobic knuckle draggers in the WR do.

I've experienced time and time over how much of a money maker it is here. $1,400 a month for husband and I for medical insurance. Had I not had insurance, my breast MRI would have cost $8,400 a couple of weeks ago.
But I've known @Lubaolong for donkeys years, even while he was studying before being a medical professional himself. I'll trust his judgement when it comes to such things that he has access to that we don't necessarily. Thing I know about him, he's fact driven. He doesn't get emotional like I and many of the transphobic knuckle draggers in the WR do.
He's also an obstinate troll and a liar who goes off on partial information. I've been around here longer than most.

Back