Media Cédric Doumbé calls out Sean Strickland

Who wins?

• Total voters
I'm confused. Why call him out to 170? Strickland is an 85er.
Maybe they should agree to fight at a catchweight sir

upload_2023-1-16_19-25-56.jpeg

Doumbé has a habit for bulking up between fights ala Paddy lol.
For the Americans:
95 kg is +- 210 lbs and 76,6 kg is 169 lbs, that’s about a 40 lbs difference

View attachment 963281

For the Americans:
Why do you start calling me sir like Stoned Lemur brah? But thank you for your explanation sir.

Well, Doumbé definitely has big power in his hands, watch these short clips of him

But indeed, Sean dodged Imavov’s early attempts very succesfully, he failed against Pereira though.
Styles make fights, so there’s only one way to find out lol

Oh he definitely throws heat, but I meant not lights out faceplanting Sean means Sean would have a chance to shoot. I think Pereira is much more accurate and powerful/big than Doumbe (20lb+ more natural frame), which was the difference.
Doumbe fought UFC lightweight Brad Riddell to a Split; fighting 185lb guys with even a modicum of grappling is a much bigger test.

Strickland has put in the work lately and deserves a step up. Doumbe is pretty good and it's an interesting match but I want to see Strickland against Costa/Whittaker/Izzy or someone higher ranked.

Oh he definitely throws heat, but I meant not lights out faceplanting Sean means Sean would have a chance to shoot. I think Pereira is much more accurate and powerful/big than Doumbe (20lb+ more natural frame), which was the difference.
Doumbe fought UFC lightweight Brad Riddell to a Split; fighting 185lb guys with even a modicum of grappling is a much bigger test.
Very true.
The thing with Doumbé is for some reason he looks very rough and wild with his punches, but while doing so he’s accurate as fuck. It looks like he always finds a way to land that big overhand on his opponents.
He’s accurately brawling without being a real brawler or something like that hahah, if you know what I mean

View attachment 963281

For the Americans:

Isn't he a Welter weight? why is he calling out a Middle weight that just fought at LHW? It just feels like an odd call out, but I would love to see cédric in the UFC sooner rather than later.

Doumbe isn't gonna get a top 10 MW for his debut lol who does he think he is <Lmaoo>

Conventional wisdom says Strickland annihilates him. This is the same guy that tried walking down Pereira though, so who the hell knows.
Pereira is a big LHW that is probably the p4p hardest hitter in the sport alongside Ngannou. Sean walks around above 200 pounds, way bigger than 5'8 Doumbe that fights at 170.

Pereira is a big LHW that is probably the p4p hardest hitter in the sport alongside Ngannou. Sean walks around above 200 pounds, way bigger than 5'8 Doumbe that fights at 170.

I'm aware of the size difference, but Doumbe lights him up if Strickland attempts to stand with him as he did with Pereira. Likely a moot point anyways as Doumbe ain't gonna get Strickland already.

Doumbe is a ko artist. And crazy talented in the kickboxing department. I feel like Sean would have to try to clinch and land takedowns.

If Strickland used his full skill set it’s an easy win. Since he likes to stand and get hit by high end kick-boxers Doumbe wins

Back