Do I still belong here? a vote

does HE belong

• Total voters
Feels like you try to be witty but just say random shit that could be witty but it’s not bc there is no context.

If you are looking for company you would find it easier if you stopped the rambling shit posts and engaged with people normally. You seem to enjoy typing stream of conscience nonsense to a few people who lap it up and think you have something profound to say.

Well there's nowhere to go but up then.

You’ve been consistently weird the entire 20 years I’ve known you on here, wouldn’t be the same without your posts that make me scratch my head more times than not lol

I think most of us will never get the help we need, but that's because we don't know how to ask or make people realise it's no longer a joke

There's no way you just did that after those two slaps to the sconce. That's beyond an inside post. That's decades and a one off if ever it was. I don't think there's another person alive who knows that clip. This is why religion can take it in the ass, there's magic, ...ripples? THANGS. Thank you so much for that, I was sitting in different waters. My brother was in the army and he was in a bar in New York talking to an equally big dude and he patted him on the back and said back to work. It was that guy. I was living outside L.A and got a package, he got me a drumstick, it's signed and signitured, otherwise just sending me a drumstick would almost have been as cool. I buy old baseballs at the thrift store and sign Hank Aaron, Willie Stargell, Kent Tukulve, Ty Cobb, and sometimes put my name on there off to the left. You should give me your address.

We're both voluntarily on the same thread. You can go start one, well not with the cards, but you have to have Fallout, Rock n Roll High School is still on Tubi for free for two more days I think.

Well you can lead a horse down to the creek bed but a bolt would be undeniably sublime. I guess when the cogs are greased the impromptu reverence break can jar and shudder.

Do you understand you don't have to be here. You're posting on a thread you don't like and you're angry. Also have this asshole vibe.

This is a great song, I'm sorry I don't catch all the good sht, I don't breeze over shit like it's nothing. Thank you, my man. Did you know without looking if you close your eyes if Sheryl and Russell have the e? Do you know Sheryl Crow or Crowe has the same birthday as Jennifer Aniston and PJ Sparxxx s. I know some good shit.

There's no way you just did that after those two slaps to the sconce. That's beyond an inside post. That's decades and a one off if ever it was. I don't think there's another person alive who knows that clip. This is why religion can take it in the ass, there's magic, ...ripples? THANGS. Thank you so much for that, I was sitting in different waters. My brother was in the army and he was in a bar in New York talking to an equally big dude and he patted him on the back and said back to work. It was that guy. I was living outside L.A and got a package, he got me a drumstick, it's signed and signitured, otherwise just sending me a drumstick would almost have been as cool. I buy old baseballs at the thrift store and sign Hank Aaron, Willie Stargell, Kent Tukulve, Ty Cobb, and sometimes put my name on there off to the left. You should give me your address.
I think we traded over some Bigfoot shit or something, I forget now. But that has become a staple for me

Back