• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Dana White says Francis Ngannou will never be in the UFC again

1669698579870378.png

*looks at your av*

Ironic post of the decade award.

Has there ever been a more sleazy, slimy person leading a major sporting organization? I realize there have been a lot of lowlifes over the decades, but the Egg is just so repulsive and so hateful toward anyone who thwarts his will.
Vince

Our Football federation president just resigned because, among other things, sexual harassment scandals. He's a vile, incompetent and disgusting guy. He just resigned from his job as president, but got named head of the French FIFA's office, making him once again one of the most important person in French football....
noel-le-graet-960x640.jpg

(Noël le Graet)
How is that worse than Dana?
Dana has slept with employees, beat his wife, does deals with shady foreign govts, and his athletes get brain damage for way less pay than other sports.

UFC wants to make sure they nuke this "I'm gonna fight UFC and grab some boxing paydays too" idea into Bolivian. (Even though they created that monster with Conor). They'll do everything they can to make Francis a cautionary tale for fighters going forward.

He intentionally fought out his contract so he could leave. How in the world is this a cautionary tale?

The UFC pays so bad the literal heavyweight champion of the world walks off.

Cat is out of the bag how bad the revenue split is, its public information from both financial filings and the class action lawsuit. In no way shape or form should the promoter be keeping 82% of the revenue, and that is exactly what the UFC does.

Anyone in Ngannou's position to fight out their contract should and will do the exact same thing. Saying "well yeah we don't want him back" is a joke. Dana is a promoter and being a liar is part of his job. He's lying, poorly.

well duh. ngannou made ufc and dana appear weak. how can they be the best when they cant even keep their own HW champion? francis will never be back in the UFC. if you're an ex champ and you leave, bye bye.
Francis is like the dog and the bone. He hasn't secured anything yet. His value and pull are declining as we post. There are already reports from other organisations that he is asking for too much. Where is the boxing match? He thought himself would be as big as Conman. He doesn't have that pull. He walked without securing anything. I've got a feeling his career goes downhill from here.

Francis is like the dog and the bone. He hasn't secured anything yet. His value and pull are declining as we post. There are already reports from other organisations that he is asking for too much. Where is the boxing match? He thought himself would be as big as Conman. He doesn't have that pull. He walked without securing anything. I've got a feeling his career goes downhill from here.
why are you answering questions i never asked?

comprehension is not one of your tools. when you're dominant HW champ leaves, at his peak, it makes the brand look weak. they can't even keep francis. LOL. nothing about hating dana at all dude. go read more.
Yeah.....having the biggest fight on the planet tonight with media and fans and casuals buzzing about it is just sooooooooooooo weak. Francis who? Oh the 40 year old in talks with global? What's global? No one knows outside of fringe hardcore

Yeah.....having the biggest fight on the planet tonight with media and fans and casuals buzzing about it is just sooooooooooooo weak. Francis who? Oh the 40 year old in talks with global? What's global? No one knows outside of fringe hardcore
i didn't say anything about tonight. i said francis leaving is a bad look for the UFC. which it is. you are talking about a totally different scenario, one that i never once mentioned. crazy.

Dana is PRAYING that Jones wins, otherwise their "champ" is just some guy that Francis beat... and there's nobody else at HW that has much of chance to change that.

Francis Ngannou was never his friend

The ball is in Francis court. It would suck if he has to come crawling back for a 1/3rd of the payday

Back