Media Dana White says Francis Ngannou will never be in the UFC again

Cool...and if he changes his mind which people always do...Cool.

Dana said the the same thing about Paul Daley, after that sucker punch of Josh Koscheck after their fight at UFC 113 in 2010. Dana held to his words, even after years later when Daley apologized to Dana and Koscheck. Apparently there is a lot of bad blood between Dana and the agent of Ngannou built up over 2 years of negotiations, after Francis won the belt in 2021. I can see Dana saying Good Riddance to Francis forever. Maybe we will see Bader vs. Ngannou in Bellator one day, after Bader brought it up last month.

It's fine. They can't reach an agreement. They will go separate ways. Francis didn't want to budge either. He fired his manager and went to negotiations on his own.

Francis leaving the UFC is the smartest thing for him. He isn't going to stay on top for a long time. He is getting older and he barely got past Gane. I don't think he beats the next crop of guys coming up due to age and accumulating injuries. UFC is a meat grinder. Look at all their ex HW champions for examples.

They have to bring Ngannou back and make him lose otherwise the organization will not have any credible HW champ

just like randy couture??...Remember when Tito wasn't coming back ???...shamrock??.....stop listening to this guy....not only is Francis coming back he will fight Jon in the first quarter of 2024....that's right I said it ....Jon is winning tonight...the "script" is set.

If they can erase Frank Shamrock they can easily erase Big Frank. Sad but true.

Not as easy since frank wasnt as popular and wasnt champ in social media days

He walked away with a belt. There is a reason why Dana blocked GSP from boxing De La Hoya beyond their rivalry. Beating someone with the UFC belt before they've been beaten in the UFC means something lmao.
I meant leverage to get big money doing something else. Everybody in boxing has a fight that is bigger than a fight with Francis. How do you negotiate against them? Boxer is going to heavily sway the split to the point where it might not even be worth it.

All depends on how badly Frank Ng loses. Does he get schooled and made to look like a chump ala Stipe 1, does his face look he went through a meat grinder, KO/TKO/doctor stoppage, etc.?

If he loses badly, Dana will take him back for peanuts as Frank will be old and have injuries. Good way to have him lose and cut him in revenge.

There's something about Dana that makes me just want to stomp on his big bald fucking head.
An achievement considering the amount of headwreckers in the MMA world.

I meant leverage to get big money doing something else. Everybody in boxing has a fight that is bigger than a fight with Francis. How do you negotiate against them? Boxer is going to heavily sway the split to the point where it might not even be worth it.
A 70-30/80-20 split in boxing can exceed the highest purses in MMA if it's there. Francis isn't going to run the PPV with a Fury/or Haymen figure. But the split will be sweet enough to put all MMA purses to shame of a UFC champion. Did McGregor get the fair split of the Mayweather fight? Hell no. But the take after UFC and Dana got their cut was still substantial.

Also to the topic of the thread: Dana is the most sensitive man I've ever watched on TV. Teenage girl hormonal level of estrogen.

Slap your wife, no consequences.
Ask for reasonable benefits, leave the UFC forever!
Dana has to live this for the rest of his life! There's no greater punishment in the world!
<31>

Eh, id say it's a good probability that he wont be back

-injury prone
-not a needle pusher

If he gets this elusive boxing payday once he is KO'd and has no cred whatsoever in the boxing world..

He will be back..

Has there ever been a more sleazy, slimy person leading a major sporting organization? I realize there have been a lot of lowlifes over the decades, but the Egg is just so repulsive and so hateful toward anyone who thwarts his will.
Our Football federation president just resigned because, among other things, sexual harassment scandals. He's a vile, incompetent and disgusting guy. He just resigned from his job as president, but got named head of the French FIFA's office, making him once again one of the most important person in French football....
noel-le-graet-960x640.jpg

(Noël le Graet)

Last edited:
Weak? Yeah, that's why media is buzzing with the return of Jones and Francis is talking to global. Rapid Dana hatred causes such twisted delusions.
comprehension is not one of your tools. when you're dominant HW champ leaves, at his peak, it makes the brand look weak. they can't even keep francis. LOL. nothing about hating dana at all dude. go read more.

Back