Illia Topuria talks Conor Mcgregor and his negative energy

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Says he ran into Conor one day and while he didnt talk to him, he didnt want to at all because he had a terrible vibe to him, his energy came across as very negative, almost demonic. No even about a superiority factor just negative in general.

he says he doesnt know Conor or his family and he may be a great guy but in that moment he did not like the energy at all and to keep him away because he would take his head off if he came at him wrong, his trainer ( who is very spiritual) also told him that Conor would lose terribly and thats when he broke his leg.

When asked about his fighting ability he says he used to be great, his striking in particular, counter striking and kicks were very good, makes an emphasis on USED to be, his ground was just to defend, he had a style and used it very well. He also says he would have beat him in his prime based on his fight against chad mendes, he says he aint no chad mendes..

Also doesnt know Khabib but has nothing but good to say about him, in the end says he doesnt know these guys personally just giving his thoughts.

Conor does come off little bit crazy at times when you meet him outside... Georgians and generally these from the caucaus are mostly communities with great behavioural mannerism hence they aren't use to seeing things so much out of order.. There is greetings and certain way you carry yourself which is laid back but conor is the opposite as if he has PTSD or something he is all pver the place and to hyper in normal settings and has no chill. They view people like that as somone who suffers from some mental illness tho minor

lol, BREAKING: another fighter not 1/10th as accomplished as Conor predicts they would have beat him in his prime

he should be confident of course. just silly to even talk about

"I aint no Chad Mendes..."

yea, youre not. Mendes was undeniably the best fighter in his division not named Aldo. you arent anywhere near that yet its true

Demonic and baloonless feet Conor is the goat. <mma4>

lol, BREAKING: another fighter not 1/10th as accomplished as Conor predicts they would have beat him in his prime

yea, youre not. Mendes was undeniably the best fighter in his division not named Aldo. you arent anywhere near that yet its true
Minus Frankie???

Minus Frankie???
Around 2014/2015 I think Mendes and Frankie were pretty close. Frankie of course sparked Mendes in their head to head fight, but Mendes took Aldo to the absolute brink, they went life and death in their second fight, while Frankie got absolutely outclassed by Aldo. Mendes was the #1 ranked contender and had only ever lost to Aldo, until Conor finished him.

Conor McLucifer lol

Agree with the above comment, the different takes are likely from folks who have interacted with him sober or coked / drunk to the gills. I remember seeing older clips of him when he wasn't promoting a fight where he seemed fairly pleasant.

I remember the one clip of him spotting a fan with a cardboard cutout of him on their balcony on the Vegas strip, and he pulled over and went to the guys house to shoot the shit with him. It seemed authentic at the time.

Lots of fame, money and dope can indeed change a man though.

lol just lol Mac probably did't even want to speak him.

finn-balor-demon-king.gif

I think he's saying Conor would've beat him, because he ain't Chad Mendes, and Conor beat Chad, sooooo...

Back