Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Sean O' Malley

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Illia has been wanting and calling for a Conor fight for a while now.

However things got more interesting lately as Sean O'Malley thought he could come in and satisfy a red panty night for Illia.
O'Malley believed that Topuria will beat Volk and wanted to face Topuria for a potential champ champ fight.
Topuria turned down O'Malley, insisting that O'Malley isn't a big enough PPV star for him. He proceeds to claim he will face Conor at some unknown weight class after he beats Volk.

1704679788045.png

O'Malley doesn't believe Conor even knows who Topuria is to accept a fight with him.

Who should Illia face? O'Malley or Conor?

I'm sure a lot of people want to fight Conor. Never put your red panties on early. Let's look at the fight that's in front of us, people. smh. If Volk crushes him, he won't be coming near either. If he beats Volk he should be defending against Max Holloway duh.

Last edited:
They're both ridiculous. Conor doesn't know who Topuria is and isn't going to fight FWs anyway, but why on earth would O'Malley want to bet that his PPV does better? Ilia's fighting a guy who's had 3 consecutive PPVs do 700-800k, while none of the other 3 guys in either fight have sold much of anything.

Please fight me Conor! Please! I’m not like these other guys begging for red panty night!

I don't blame him. It is prize fighting and Conor is the biggest prize. It's not gonna happen though, so kind of a futile call out. I'm curious at what weight class he wants to fight him?

Maybe fight Holloway or Movsar - anything out of the weight class is BS

As far as Topuria fighting Conor -

Last edited:
Letting Conor know that you want the payday fight with him just puts you at his mercy. It's like thirsting after a woman.

Massively overlooking him, it's crazy. Volk is no easy out even at his age.

Dude is in for a big surprise.
Hopefully it's a Cerrone vs Jury or Hernandez level beat down from Volk. Topuria seems to be nothing but disrespectful towards good guy Volk.

Back