Media Sean O'Malley Says He Wants To Fight For Double Champ Status Next After Chito Fight

Sean went on Mighty Mouse's Youtube saying he'll be at UFC 298 and that He Wants to Fight For Double Champ Next If Topuria wins

Anyone else getting tired of champs wanting Double Champ Status without properly defending their belt?

Double champ....ha,ha!!
mad-stan-marsh-here-another-one-1ihs3pvo4xv00k4f.gif

70CL.gif

Sean went on Mighty Mouse's Youtube saying he'll be at UFC 298 and that He Wants to Fight For Double Champ Next If Topuria wins

Anyone else getting tired of champs wanting Double Champ Status without properly defending their belt?

Did Sean forget that if Topuria wins there's gonna be an immediate rematch with Volk. Dana loves those damn things.

What happened to champs trying to go on title defense streaks? Looks like champs like GSP and Andy will hold on to their records for a while.

There should be a 5 defense minimum before moving up to challenge in the weight class above.

Either that or you vacate your belt and take a top 5 contender a weight up and earn the shot.

I member, and Aldo probably would've beaten Frankie at 155 too in my opinion.
I think he would have beaten Pettis as well. Bendo may have given him fits, depending on how durable h was at that point.

He's 5'11 with a 72 reach.
Topuria a weight class up is 5'8 with a 69 reach. They should switch weight classes :D
Sooner or later he can't make the cut anymore anyways.
I'm honestly not sure if Topuria is 5'8, 5'7 probably. Emmett listed as 5'6 and they seemd about the same height.

Sean likes his midgets.

Sure. Give up your belt and take out a top 10 contender in the weight class above.

I'd rather see him defend a few timez first, but I'm not sure how brutal his weight cut is. Perhaps his ultimate goal is to permanently move oop, but he doesn't want to give oop his title before doing so.

I'd love to see him vs Volk though. Nobody could deny his abilities then. It's strange how he says he only wants to move oop though if Topuria winz vs Volk.

"I want to move up to try and take double champ statu-" GRAHHHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP GET OUT OF MY HEADDDDDDD CLEAR OUT YOUR DIVISION SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attachments

• GET OUT OF MY HEAD.jpg
    GET OUT OF MY HEAD.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0

overlooking Chito just like Volk overlooking Ilia. Chito and Ilia confirmed winners

Blah blah blah if he can fight in the next weightclass above his then he should freakin stay there. Hes huge for................well whatever tiny man division hes in. I dont keep up with those lower weights.

Fuck this , after one title defence?

Back