Media Illia Topuria wants to fight McGregor instead of O'Malley

Who should Topuria face after Volk?

• Conor McGregor

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • Sean O' Malley

Votes: 23 52.3%

• Total voters
Conor ain't fighting and of he did it wouldn't be under 170. He should fight Sean

Topuria or Ankalev, I really can't decide which I dislike more.

You know conor has asked for 185 right ? You see his size difference between when he fought Dustin. Llia is not in the conversation not even on his radar never fought in even light weight in the UFC this is the dumbest fight UFC not going to even consider it. Conor maybe have 2-3 fight left in him I'm 100% sure his not going waste it on a fighter 2 weight class below.
Conor said 185, but that means nothing, he is still a LW, both not cutting much would be 100% doable, actually, Topuria has fought at LW, anything from 171 to 185 is MW.

People can't stop talking about Conor <45>
Because he’s like that rich kid at school who everyone knows they can bully and take his lunch money.

Everyone talks about him cause it’s an easy pay day, you’re sure to make big bucks, and it’s almost guaranteed you’ll win.

All this new age Twitter drama and begging for super fights before ever even defending titles is such pussy shit.

UFC taking a page out of modern WWE's playbook using social media

Also did I miss something here, even IF Topuria gets through Volk (and that's a big if), as a new champion he needs to defend that shit in his own division, not pick fights with a BW (who also needs to defend his title a few times first) and a guy who is apparently 5'9" 190 lbs now

UFC taking a page out of modern WWE's playbook using social media

Also did I miss something here, even IF Topuria gets through Volk (and that's a big if), as a new champion he needs to defend that shit in his own division, not pick fights with a BW (who also needs to defend his title a few times first) and a guy who is apparently 5'9" 190 lbs now

It's been the boxing playbook for a couple decades now as well.

After he loses to volk let him disappear dude is a numbskull like Cody Garbrandt

I hereby announce my firm interest in fighting Conor McGregor live on PPV at any possible weight class.

Volk is going to demolish this chump like he did to Yair :rolleyes:

Conor said 185, but that means nothing, he is still a LW, both not cutting much would be 100% doable, actually, Topuria has fought at LW, anything from 171 to 185 is MW.
Lol never gonna happen topuria is not even in the conversation 🤣 conor doesn't even know who he is. UFC got so many choices conor is not going to waste his last fights on Topuria his bearly a name by the time he becomes one conor would be retired by then. So desperate to get red panties night but he ain't getting it no matter how much shit he talks.

I support this movement by UFC brass men. Given Conor his background of social welfare, it was only make sense he dedicate time to give back to community.

You fight Conor once you become retire ready. You fight him again you have charity like Dustin Peahead.

Look forward to many years of happy retire fighter enjoying #goodfoods and healthy brain.

I support his chosen retirement plan and hope UFC HR will approve. Then crush American Traitor O'Malley for his #SexualDeviancy ways when he want retirement thrills.

Lol never gonna happen topuria is not even in the conversation 🤣 conor doesn't even know who he is. UFC got so many choices conor is not going to waste his last fights on Topuria his bearly a name by the time he becomes one conor would be retired by then. So desperate to get red panties night but he ain't getting it no matter how much shit he talks.
I know, i was only discussing the weight part.

Smart of Topuria.

He knows Connor wants to fight 145’ers.

Everyone posting in this thread has the same chance of fighting McGregor as Topuria.

I get it but it's still lame

Back