News Endeavor officially reveals UFC-WWE combined company name

Black Leprechaun

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

"The new operation will be called TKO Group Holdings, a spokesperson for Endeavor confirmed Tuesday. As previously announced, it will trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker TKO. The name is a reference to the professional fighting term “technical knockout.”

"Despite WWE being scripted and UFC featuring authentic fights, the two organizations share much in common in terms of their combat sports content and cultures.

“This is going to be UFC 2.0,” Emanuel said in an interview that aired last month on CNBC.

upload_2023-5-17_9-18-1.png

Last edited:
hysterical-laughter.gif

I’d like to see a ppv where only wwe guys have real mma fights to see who’s the toughest guy in the locker room. My moneys on Lesnar wiping the floor with everyone.

I’d like to see a ppv where only wwe guys have real mma fights to see who’s the toughest guy in the locker room. My moneys on Lesnar wiping the floor with everyone.
Rousey beats up Roman reigns

"The new operation will be called TKO Group Holdings, a spokesperson for Endeavor confirmed Tuesday. As previously announced, it will trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker TKO. The name is a reference to the professional fighting term “technical knockout.”

"Despite WWE being scripted and UFC featuring authentic fights, the two organizations share much in common in terms of their combat sports content and cultures.

“This is going to be UFC 2.0,” Emanuel said in an interview that aired last month on CNBC.

View attachment 983340

GSP solidifies his status as the GOAT by being the TKO champion 18 years before the TKO Group is formed
DyHw7HwUYAA08iY.jpg

Last edited:
<{hfved}>
leaves a little to be desired

Back