What does George do for living post UFC career?

Think he's in the next season of falcon/winter soldier. Add in the odd seminar, signature signings...probably owns a gym. I'm sure he does just fine.

GSP made a reported 7 million off of his fights. Made more off of other things considering his fame.

No idea what the average salary for a working person is, but let's say it is 70k. The average person would need 100 years to earn that. GSP is doing fine.

What does he do for living now that he retired from UFC?

I mean he is not rich like Conor and with prices so high, I cant see him surviving on 2000s era UFC pay and not to mention that he did not have a business on the side.
Joining the reboot of the show Queer eye for a straight guy

gsp-without-hair-gsp-with-hair-if-you-dont-agree-youre-wrong-v0-fpp971zr4lr81.jpg

He is a multi millionaire and was smart with his money. He is financially set. I'm sure he still gets endorsements

Yeah but is he rich enough to live in a luxury house in L.A or does he live in middle class neighborhood?

Its just that he was the first person to wear a suit and get in to the whole luxury top class image during a time when people walked around with tap out shirts and beanie hat and muscle shirts.

GSP made a reported 7 million off of his fights. Made more off of other things considering his fame.

No idea what the average salary for a working person is, but let's say it is 70k. The average person would need 100 years to earn that. GSP is doing fine.
That 7 million is base pay alone. He was headlining big cards and getting PPV points (Where the real money is at) the majority of his career. And that doesn't include sponsorships.

You'd probably need to triple that amount if you wanted to get anywhere close to what he's earned during his fight career.

Last edited:
He doesnt seem to be that guy blowing up money on luxuary car ,mension ,yacht ,jewelery and cocaïne party.
I bet he is very good for his lifestyle

GSP is everywhere. Dyeing his hair, podcasts, karate combat, he still trains because he’s a martial artist, he talks about it on podcasts. He also goes on archaeological digs n stuff. Guy just living however he wants.

Yeah but is he rich enough to live in a luxury house in L.A or does he live in middle class neighborhood?

Its just that he was the first person to wear a suit and get in to the whole luxury top class image during a time when people walked around with tap out shirts and beanie hat and muscle shirts.
There was a video floating around not to long ago that he discussed how he spent his first million and what not. I think he paid of his parents home and bought a nice condo and fossils. He is a very smart business man.

Back