What does George do for living post UFC career?

I’ve said this before I’ll say it again, like Koscheck who’s financially set, GSP never married or had kids during his ufc career. Everyone knows the biggest financial drain on anyone is getting married and having kids. Be wise, young sherdoggers. Don’t let the pussy trap you.

I think he means Boston George the infamous drug trafficker.

<TheWire1>

Now it makes sense!

I usually disagree with 99% of your posts, but this one is good

LOL I have my days..

I thought it was George sotiropoulos ts was talking about.

Lol. Remember RDA trying to murder good ol' George?

url

As someone wrote, he earned 7-8m base plus PPVs headlining many top cards … his UFC earnings alone would be in the 20-40m range plus he always had a number of major sponsors (for a long time he was a top Under Armor athlete), a solid fitness DVDs business, several movie and TV appearances … conservatively he has probably earned around 50m, which is plenty to live amazingly well unless you go the full retard non-stop yachts/jets/lawsuits way, but George is clearly smart and doesn’t.

He’s doing better than most Internet forum people. Probably doesn’t need to work in a warehouse or post office, you heard?

I’ve said this before I’ll say it again, like Koscheck who’s financially set, GSP never married or had kids during his ufc career. Everyone knows the biggest financial drain on anyone is getting married and having kids. Be wise, young sherdoggers. Don’t let the pussy trap you.
GSP is married and have kids
EJKltXlXsAAXQQD.jpg

He never spoke about it for some reason

What does he do for living now that he retired from UFC?

I mean he is not rich like Conor and with prices so high, I cant see him surviving on 2000s era UFC pay and not to mention that he did not have a business on the side.
Hair model.......
georges-1622555592.png

NINTCHDBPICT000627966478.jpg

He's a very smart guy in general and he's not a huge spender / big on luxury, he's financially set for life

Worrying about whether or not GSP has enough money to live a nice lifestyle is so odd to me. The guy is absolutely loaded.

I mean, if we're worrying about GSP's finances then you must be really worried about like 99 percent of the populations finances considering only a small percent of the population make more than him.

I mean he is not rich like Conor and with prices so high, I cant see him surviving on 2000s era UFC pay and not to mention that he did not have a business on the side.
For instance, just in the last 12 months St-Pierre has signed lucrative endorsement deals with companies such as Coca-Cola, Google and Bacardi. He’s got a deal with HarperCollins to write a book that he describes as part autobiography and part philosophy (“kind of like ‘The Art of War,'” St-Pierre said). He’s also renewed his apparel deal with Under Armour and signed one with noted MMA equipment manufacturer Hayabusa, all despite not setting foot in the UFC octagon since April of 2011 thanks to a torn ACL in his right knee.

According to industry sources, St-Pierre currently has 14 endorsement deals with each paying him somewhere in the six-figure range. If you tally up the numbers from past and present deals, his income outside the cage is well into eight figures, sources say, with much of it coming in the past year alone.

https://bloodyelbow.com/2012/11/26/...nterview-15-million-fighter-pay-sponsorships/

GSP has continued making money off endorsements since retiring in 2013 and 2017, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has doubled his net worth.

He has money, real estate, he does acting, he hosts shows and does commentary he has endorsements and advertising. I’m sure he’s kid to speak and get interviewed. He has social media and other things like that. He has all kinds of things. He gets abducted and travels the universe. He does it all. His love life is kind of hard to figure out though.

He said that he is more busy now than he was before. I believe him considering the amount of content he releases on social media like tik Tok. He is also doing Hollywood appearances. Has businesses to take care of. Hats off to him for being smart with his income knowing that it only creates debt in the long run unless you do something with it.

GSP promotes and does commentary for Karate Combat. Sorry it took 2 pages for a serious response

GSP made a reported 7 million off of his fights. Made more off of other things considering his fame.

No idea what the average salary for a working person is, but let's say it is 70k. The average person would need 100 years to earn that. GSP is doing fine.
This thread is funny. We need to sign GSP up for food stamps, he is SO poor! lol

GSP made 10 million off the Bisping fight alone, and many millions in his other fights, so he made more than 7 million in single fights.

“You read I made $400,000 a match? No. I made a lot more than that. A lot more than that. Millions. When I was at the peak of my career, I was making many millions of dollars. Because you not only get the money to show and the money to win, but you also have a percentage of the gate and pay-per-view buys — the gate and the pay-per-views are where the real money is. That’s how fighters make their money. But you need to have the power to negotiate those terms.”

“There’s a lot of people buried in the desert for much less than what I made for that fight, my friend,” St-Pierre wrote. “For the fight with Michael Bisping, with the pay-per-views, the sponsorship and all that, I made about $10 million. Then in 2019, I got out. I’m very lucky and very privileged that I finished on top. The reality is most fighters finish broke and broken. They hang there too long. They get brain damage. They go broke.

“I’m very healthy and I’m wealthy. It’s very rare to find someone that hangs up his gloves and finishes on top like this.”

Georges St-Pierre reveals details of past UFC negotiations, career earnings: ‘I was making many millions of dollars’ - MMA Fighting

for some guys 2000's era UFC money was probably a lot more than 2023's era UFC money because of the sponsorships and endorsement deals they could have. look at guys like Anderson who were sponsored by Burger King. he had to have been making bank off Burger King alone compared to guys now a days who's entire financial future is connected to the UFC.

Back