Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

No clue what happened here but plenty of famous people don't get accused of sexual assault constantly.

I think, in context to that, Conor is more available to the public than the average person with $100m in the bank. That sort of at risk behavior is associated to drug use and Bipolar, which I think Conor clearly has. That being said, obviously an accusation makes it more likely that it's true than no accusation at all, but, that's about where we're at. Lots of weird stuff can be at play.

Story time: a very personal anecdote, I once had the sheriff call me and let me know a female that I had hooked up with a couple times didn't want me to contact her anymore. I was flabbergasted because about a week before we had facetimed on Snapchat and she said she'd hit me up about hooking up in a few days after she worked her shifts (we worked 12's at the time). We had been chatting/facetiming for a couple of weeks, nothing out of the ordinary. She worked at the same place as me but another department, we never really saw each other at work except in passing at a huge hospital. I talked to her mom a couple days later (a coworker of mine in my department, and her husband worked for the same law enforcement office that called me) and inquired if everything was okay. She always seemed to tell her mom everything and she was a no-nonsense kind of woman so I figured she'd be aware, and she was. She rolled her eyes and said "I'll let her tell you, don't worry about it. I'm sorry she did that." The young lady ran into me that day working and pulled me aside and she explained that her baby daddy (who she told me she was no longer seeing) had come over to pick up the kids and gone through her phone and saw my name under her snapchat list of convos and calls. He got super pissed and apparently was peri-abusive in general, so she told him I was some guy from work who "wouldn't leave her alone" and "wouldn't take no for an answer" but she didn't want to hurt my feelings. He (allegedly) dialed the police for her and demanded that she tell them that she was being harassed. I was pretty pissed and told her maybe she should tell the police about his abusiveness, etc. but she said it wasn't worth it since they had kids together. Long story short, like 3 weeks later they moved out of state together and have apparently been living happily ever after, according to her mother. I got tangled into some weird "I want to sleep around a few times while I'm separated from my baby daddy before I get back together with him" monkey branch type thing and had no clue. I had literally been to her house a few times and met her children, worked with her mom and am still friends with her mom on social media and her mom still texts me from time to time to see how I'm doing. After that, I was super careful about who I interacted with and how, especially if they had kids or a recent ex, worked at my same hospital, etc. because I never wanted to go through that again. I also learned the value in always keeping "receipts," because even though I didn't do anything wrong, being able to send the officer screen captures of our text/snap/phone calls time/dates etc. corroborated why I was so shell shocked that they were called. By the end of it the LEO just said something like "Well man, just don't contact her since this is official, but obviously this was just a big waste of my time."

Anyway, all of this to say that there's possibly a lot more to the story than any of us can imagine, even more than "either she was raped or she's trying to score a payday."

My only legitimate concern? After all of this, I was super careful about how I interacted with females with kids / recent exes and what not because I didn't wanna go through that again. Seems like Conor would want to avoid all female contact that isn't his wife after the first allegation. That is concerning to me.

Its just another gold digger bitch. Haters are still on suicide watch after Clodaghs DNA test came back negative.

No idea if it is true or not, but if it is will obviously be end of UFC career for Conor.

This is crazy bad timing for the UFC with TUF, not like they can pull the show/change the coach because it has likely all been recorded already.

I think, in context to that, Conor is more available to the public than the average person with $100m in the bank. That sort of at risk behavior is associated to drug use and Bipolar, which I think Conor clearly has. That being said, obviously an accusation makes it more likely that it's true than no accusation at all, but, that's about where we're at. Lots of weird stuff can be at play.

Story time: a very personal anecdote, I once had the sheriff call me and let me know a female that I had hooked up with a couple times didn't want me to contact her anymore. I was flabbergasted because about a week before we had facetimed on Snapchat and she said she'd hit me up about hooking up in a few days after she worked her shifts (we worked 12's at the time). We had been chatting/facetiming for a couple of weeks, nothing out of the ordinary. She worked at the same place as me but another department, we never really saw each other at work except in passing at a huge hospital. I talked to her mom a couple days later (a coworker of mine in my department, and her husband worked for the same law enforcement office that called me) and inquired if everything was okay. She always seemed to tell her mom everything and she was a no-nonsense kind of woman so I figured she'd be aware, and she was. She rolled her eyes and said "I'll let her tell you, don't worry about it. I'm sorry she did that." The young lady ran into me that day working and pulled me aside and she explained that her baby daddy (who she told me she was no longer seeing) had come over to pick up the kids and gone through her phone and saw my name under her snapchat list of convos and calls. He got super pissed and apparently was peri-abusive in general, so she told him I was some guy from work who "wouldn't leave her alone" and "wouldn't take no for an answer" but she didn't want to hurt my feelings. He (allegedly) dialed the police for her and demanded that she tell them that she was being harassed. I was pretty pissed and told her maybe she should tell the police about his abusiveness, etc. but she said it wasn't worth it since they had kids together. Long story short, like 3 weeks later they moved out of state together and have apparently been living happily ever after, according to her mother. I got tangled into some weird "I want to sleep around a few times while I'm separated from my baby daddy before I get back together with him" monkey branch type thing and had no clue. I had literally been to her house a few times and met her children, worked with her mom and am still friends with her mom on social media and her mom still texts me from time to time to see how I'm doing. After that, I was super careful about who I interacted with and how, especially if they had kids or a recent ex, worked at my same hospital, etc. because I never wanted to go through that again. I also learned the value in always keeping "receipts," because even though I didn't do anything wrong, being able to send the officer screen captures of our text/snap/phone calls time/dates etc. corroborated why I was so shell shocked that they were called. By the end of it the LEO just said something like "Well man, just don't contact her since this is official, but obviously this was just a big waste of my time."

Anyway, all of this to say that there's possibly a lot more to the story than any of us can imagine, even more than "either she was raped or she's trying to score a payday."

My only legitimate concern? After all of this, I was super careful about how I interacted with females with kids / recent exes and what not because I didn't wanna go through that again. Seems like Conor would want to avoid all female contact that isn't his wife after the first allegation. That is concerning to me.

I met my wife when I was 19 years old in 2002. I've been out of the game ever since and I'm so glad I never dealt with the bullshit of dating and hooking up during the internet and social media age. It seems absolutely exhausting.

i don't like Conor but i feel like he gets accused of rape all the time and nothing ever comes of it. even Mike Tyson had to go to prison for the shit he was accused of but Conor never even sees court.

Ireland have notoriously slack law when it comes to sexual assault. Just because the Irish police decided not to prosecute doesn't mean he's not guilty.

It's a matter of time, he should already be in jail. If you look at the information and his character, I believe he is guilty, especially of the 2018 Dublin rape. The guy should be in a cage. Not that one.

i don't like Conor but i feel like he gets accused of rape all the time and nothing ever comes of it. even Mike Tyson had to go to prison for the shit he was accused of but Conor never even sees court.

Even Tyson did not get accused of rape all the time though. This accusation was in public with lots of witnesses also so its hard to lie about it.

Even Tyson did not get accused of rape all the time though. This accusation was in public with lots of witnesses also so its hard to lie about it.
That might be because Mike Tyson’s heyday was in the 80s and 90s. Social media and cellphones have poisoned the minds of the youth in America. It’s a completely different world. Everybody is looking for attention, and sadly people are looking for an easy payday.

I think the odds of him being so stupid to do this In such a public place are extremely slim.

Without looking into it, I'll say that I hope whoever is lying goes to prison for a juicy rape-stint.

But I'll also pass some cheap judgment on Conor and his wild lifestyle. I believe bloodsuckers and cocksuckers will always follow the rich, but he just brings a lot of this on himself by being a coked-up lunatic all the time. The guy who threw the dolly at a bus full of people, punched an older guy in the head for (maybe) being disrespectful, pushed Marc Goddard, launched Monster cans, etc.... that guy seems like he could maybe commit sexual assault. If Jim Miller or Joe Lauzon was in the same financial and professional spot, I don't think we'd ever hear any accusations.

I met my wife when I was 19 years old in 2002. I've been out of the game ever since and I'm so glad I never dealt with the bullshit of dating and hooking up during the internet and social media age. It seems absolutely exhausting.

It was absolutely exhausting and I'm happy to never go back to it again. I don't know how men find quality women nowadays, because the people I thought would be quality women often were absolute sex machines and had body counts that made my jaw drop lol.

Conor should invest in that feeling. He has a beautiful wife and beautiful children. He's letting the money and lifestyle be the #1 most important thing in his life and he's risking something beautiful for something shallow and it only leads to despair. As evidenced by this newest situation.

Holy shit, it gets even crazier.

TMZ provided quotes from the letters, which claim “security refused to let [the woman] exit or allow anyone else, including her friend, inside the bathroom.” The accusation states that McGregor emerged from inside of a handicap stall “and shoved his tongue in the victim’s mouth and aggressively kissed her.”

The report goes on to allege that McGregor forced the woman to perform oral sex on him and attempted to sodomize her, but that she was able to escape after elbowing the fighter repeatedly. As a result of this alleged assault the victim is apparently seeking settlements with McGregor, the NBA, and the Miami Heat rather than pressing charges.

https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/06/15/miami-heat-conor-mcgregor-sex-assault/
Wait, so she’s not even pressing charges lol. And part of this claim is that she basically was able to beat up Conor McGregor. Right. Because that’s how she escaped.

Yeah, kind of hard to believe Conor is just going all over the place raping everybody. Like some kind of rape leprechaun.. Especially when he has a wife and kids.

Wait, so she’s not even pressing charges lol. And part of this claim is that she basically was able to beat up Conor McGregor. Right. Because that’s how she escaped.

Yeah...
I do believe the 2018 Dublin rape, and the self-exposure and other things but this one seems absurd - as if security guards are going to get themselves involved by arranging / guarding the rape... then as if a woman would elbow mcgregor in general and what... he wouldn't be violent and just grab her, if this is the claim anyway... come on.

If I had to guess, I'd say something really happened but not exactly as she alleges.

Probably it was all consensual until Conor tried to buttfuck her raw and she freaked out, then things got violent.

I think the odds of him being so stupid to do this In such a public place are extremely slim.

I'm honestly not sure about that. How many times has he been accused of sexual assault now? He punched an old man on a bar stool. Threw a dolly through a bus window. Said deplorable things about Khabib's father and Poirier's wife. Getting caught up in the heat of the moment and doing really dumb, deplorable shit seems to be very on brand for Conor.

Holy shit, it gets even crazier.

TMZ provided quotes from the letters, which claim “security refused to let [the woman] exit or allow anyone else, including her friend, inside the bathroom.” The accusation states that McGregor emerged from inside of a handicap stall “and shoved his tongue in the victim’s mouth and aggressively kissed her.”

The report goes on to allege that McGregor forced the woman to perform oral sex on him and attempted to sodomize her, but that she was able to escape after elbowing the fighter repeatedly. As a result of this alleged assault the victim is apparently seeking settlements with McGregor, the NBA, and the Miami Heat rather than pressing charges.

https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/06/15/miami-heat-conor-mcgregor-sex-assault/

Reading this gives me a lot more skepticism, lol. She basically implicated the Heat ($3,000,000,000), the NBA ($90,000,000,000) and McGregor ($100,000,000) all in one big story. If she can get just one of them to want her to STFU she's going to be paid handsomely. That being said, her story also is very detailed and would produce a litany of witnesses and physical evidence...including all those elbows. Elbows bruise very easily for both the elbower and the elbowed. Conor's DNA would be all over the handicap stall, her, her mouth, her clothes...

Time will tell. But let's just say I won't "believe all women" at this point in time.

I'm honestly not sure about that. How many times has he been accused of sexual assault now? He punched an old man on a bar stool. Threw a dolly through a bus window. Said deplorable things about Khabib's father and Poirier's wife. Getting caught up in the heat of the moment and doing really dumb, deplorable shit seems to be very on brand for Conor.

I understand a lot of people don't like Conor, but: throwing a dolly at a bus, punching a guy in a bar in Ireland... there's quite a few levels of moral depravity between those types of things and sodomizing someone in a public restroom while security apparently plays defense for witnesses.

More details:

https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/conor-mcgregor-accuser-held-hostage-ufc-star-at-nba-finals-lawyer/.

“The victim was able to get Mr. McGregor to cease his assault by demanding he stop because she had to urinate,” one demand letter read. “When the victim attempted to urinate, Mr. McGregor, instead of giving her privacy to do so, pulled out his penis and shoved it down the throat of the victim. The victim pushed Mr. McGregor off of her, and Mr. McGregor then spat on the victim and on his penis in a desperate attempt to get his flaccid penis hard.”

The shit about not getting hard @ coke... seems a bit of a specific that a woman just completely making this up would not say.

It's obvious now he announced the new baby shit to try cover this too. As Heat say they were aware of the allegation at the time and are investigating - which means Conor would have been aware, and that's why he announced that...

With all smiles on his face too... this guy really is a psychopath.

More details:

https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/conor-mcgregor-accuser-held-hostage-ufc-star-at-nba-finals-lawyer/.

“The victim was able to get Mr. McGregor to cease his assault by demanding he stop because she had to urinate,” one demand letter read. “When the victim attempted to urinate, Mr. McGregor, instead of giving her privacy to do so, pulled out his penis and shoved it down the throat of the victim. The victim pushed Mr. McGregor off of her, and Mr. McGregor then spat on the victim and on his penis in a desperate attempt to get his flaccid penis hard.”
<Huh2>

Spitting on your penis to get it hard...?
<{clintugh}>

Can any guy here confirm he's done this? I've def had whiskey dick before and I never thought to spit on it. Also, how do you shove a flaccid penis "down someone's throat?" Is McGregor sporting a 8" flaccid package? jesus christ...<Varys01>

<DontBelieve1>

Yeah, kind of hard to believe Conor is just going all over the place raping everybody. Like some kind of rape leprechaun.. Especially when he has a wife and kids.
I get it that some people are just sick in the head when it comes to sex. But Conor McGregor obviously can have sex anytime he wants. He has a beautiful wife, obviously, and if he wants to run around on her all the time certainly he can do that as well. Perks of being a big star as they say.

Messi isnt a realistic target. Conor, Ronaldo, Kobe. These guys have certain aura around them that either is easy to take advantage of or the aura is there for a reason.

Ronaldo admitted it in the leaked interview, Kobe sort of admitted it

This past August, Mitchell was accused of witness tampering in a sexual assault lawsuit against signer Trey Songz. Per a TMZ report, a woman testified that Mitchell offered her between $100,000 and $200,000 to lie that she’d witnessed Songz assault the alleged victim in the lawsuit – and that she’d also been the victim of assault. The woman said Mitchell planned to take the allegations to Songz’s legal team to get a larger monetary settlement in the case.

Guess this isn't her first time trying to hustle...

Back