News Bellator sale talks heating up

Lol wow what an absolute shit partner to have, Paramount just doesn't give flying f**k bout Bellator
Yep. I don't agree that it is for the best, no matter what. They could also just be bought and dumped as a tax write-off. PFL is the best case scenario for a sale. Anyone else that would buy it makes it kind of a guessing game

They barely promote their events. ONE is great at promoting.
People say that but I doubt the events are a blip in the grand scheme of things. I guess if you keep saying you are great at promoting, people will believe you eventually

People say that but I doubt the events are a blip in the grand scheme of things. I guess if you keep saying you are great at promoting, people will believe you eventually
I don't say that because they say that.

Their stuff shows up in my feeds all the time. Bellator never

I don't say that because they say that.

Their stuff shows up in my feeds all the time. Bellator never
Because you follow them and they spam the same posts multiple times a day, even reusing older posts

and which feed? Your Facebook one? I am not 40 yrs old so I haven’t logged into Facebook in a decade

Looking for a partner..................... I think that means Viacom wants out or at the very least keep a small percentage but have literally nothing to do with any day to day operations. They surely don't need money. Viacom has money if they think throwing money at it would solve whatever issues they have.

I kind of find it odd Coker is commenting on this stuff unless a deal is imminent. Should be an interesting summer in the world of MMA outside of the UFC.

Because you follow them and they spam the same posts multiple times a day, even reusing older posts

and which feed? Your Facebook one? I am not 40 yrs old so I haven’t logged into Facebook in a decade
What does being 40 have to do w logging in to Facebook?

They barely promote their events. ONE is great at promoting.

I don't know about that. I don't see shit of ONE promoting. Once in awhile I turn on the Amazon app and I see something about ONE and that is about it.

ONE kind of takes the new social media approach to advertising. The problem with that is usually the user is already aware of the product its pushing or its product that grabs your attention in literally a few seconds and you watch the 1 minute video or whatever. Not sure how well that works in the terms of MMA. Even the UFC has proven you need to have a core base but what really makes a show successful is pulling in casual fan. The UFC use to just cover sports radio around the US with upcoming shows back in the day, ads in USA Today, timesquare ads, billboards around the country, etc etc when they where really pushing the brand and educating the public they exist. Some of it kind of old school marketing but it worked in the end. But I never seen another org go down that path yet. They all take the same approach, signing a named fighter is their main form of advertising. To ONE's credit they do seem to try to push the brand ONE over a certain fighter similar to what the UFC did.

I don't know about that. I don't see shit of ONE promoting. Once in awhile I turn on the Amazon app and I see something about ONE and that is about it.

ONE kind of takes the new social media approach to advertising. The problem with that is usually the user is already aware of the product its pushing or its product that grabs your attention in literally a few seconds and you watch the 1 minute video or whatever. Not sure how well that works in the terms of MMA. Even the UFC has proven you need to have a core base but what really makes a show successful is pulling in casual fan. The UFC use to just cover sports radio around the US with upcoming shows back in the day, ads in USA Today, timesquare ads, billboards around the country, etc etc when they where really pushing the brand and educating the public they exist. Some of it kind of old school marketing but it worked in the end. But I never seen another org go down that path yet. They all take the same approach, signing a named fighter is their main form of advertising. To ONE's credit they do seem to try to push the brand ONE over a certain fighter similar to what the UFC did.
He’s on Facebook, enough said

OneFC...Now that's a cool ass name.

It’s easy to remember since it’s the amount of catheters your nurse puts in per day at the retirement home
I should buy bellator. Can't be worth that much aye

I should buy bellator. Can't be worth that much aye
How much unaccompanied internet usage do the nurses give before bingo? You seem to be still stuck on the notion that I’m a Bellator defender, it’s a wrong notion but I’ll give you leeway due to the advanced age

Back