News Bellator sale talks heating up

How much unaccompanied internet usage do the nurses give before bingo? You seem to be still stuck on the notion that I’m a Bellator defender, it’s a wrong notion but I’ll give you leeway due to the advanced age
Without Fedor there to help out,it's time to sell

Without Fedor there to help out,it's time to sell
Stay on topic, I know it’s hard with the dementia setting in old timer, but ask your nurse for help

When its all said and done, of Coker is gone, I hope he is open to talk about the inner workings of Bellator. Mainly the difficulty of competing with the UFC and why they never promote any of their events.

I'm guessing and probably right................Viacom gives Bellator a set budget for the year or quarter. They say we need this many shows, have at it. Coker probably has the ability to ask for more money for something like Fedor signing. I highly doubt he has much say in the advertising of Bellator. He had that control in Strikeforce and never really did much with. Mainly cause nation wide marketing is very expensive(millions in many cases for a short run).

Competing with the UFC on fighters I think is two fold. The UFC seems very good at not letting fighters become free agents. They take fighter "x" making 30K/30K who has looked good and has couple fights on his contract and they come to him with his next fight with a new contract paying him like 60K/60K with some escalators with each win. Most fighters sign that contract immediately as they feel like they'll max that out and its right in front of them. They actually might be very worried trying to play it out and go to free agency. UFC is so big maybe they'd just move on or the other orgs may not offer as good of contract, its the unknown that scares them. For free agency to really work for fighters they need an org that its very well known they are listening and offering contracts to most fighters that come knocking. I don't think that really exist today. It's very limited for a limited few. Part of this is what makes the Francis signing so shocking. Really the first time ever a top guy left the UFC in the modern age who walked away from millions of dollars.

P.S.: Coker and I forgot the other guys name did a very candid interview shortly after the demise of Strikeforce and went into a lot of details of business side of it. I'm sure its still out there. I want to say it was done by Bloody Elbow at the time but I could be wrong. Probably one of the most shocking things was Silicon Valley Sports and Entertainment never even approached Coker about selling it until basically it was rounding the last turn to the finish line. He really wished he was giving the opportunity to go out and find a buyer/investment for it. That just seems really odd to me as Coker bought Strikeforce to them to invest in and they didn't even have a good enough relationship in the end to offer it back to him.

According to Ariel the players are Liberty Media, the Khan family who owns AEW and the PFL. PFL was in early but backed away but now with new investor money they are back in the mix.

They have done a good job rebranding F1 and making it popular way beyond the hardcore racing fanbase. Plus very deep pockets
Liberty Media or the Khan family are the best options, IMO. I just cannot fathom the shitshow it would be for the PFL to absorb Bellator.

Liberty Media or the Khan family are the best options, IMO. I just cannot fathom the shitshow it would be for the PFL to absorb Bellator.

It will likely end up being PFL. They seem desperate and will overpay. As I said in an earlier comment, the way Josh was acting on the podcast that one day, made it seem like he believes they will end up with PFL too. He was very heated about what he was told their plans would be.

And no I don't want them buying Bellator.

It will likely end up being PFL. They seem desperate and will overpay. As I said in an earlier comment, the way Josh was acting on the podcast that one day, made it seem like he believes they will end up with PFL too. He was very heated about what he was told their plans would be.

If PFL buys Bellator, they will go bankrupt within the next two years.

When I saw Donn Davies not bragging about a possible purchase and/or manipulating info to make themselves look cool, I thought he was on to something. He was actually very quiet and didnt want to comment. This is very out of character for someone who talks like a used car salesman. Same thing with Coker, he admitted to PFL being in the conversation and didnt want to comment any further. Everything points to a PFL acquisition, which would fucking suck.

If PFL buys Bellator, they will go bankrupt within the next two years.
We think the same about PFL every year but every year they come out with some new scheme to keep getting investor money.

Because you follow them and they spam the same posts multiple times a day, even reusing older posts

and which feed? Your Facebook one? I am not 40 yrs old so I haven’t logged into Facebook in a decade
I think One's presence on youtube is far bigger than Bellator's if I'm not mistaken, certainly in terms of engagement between subscribers and content.

Back