Izzy's speech was classless and made him look bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m54fepAVrp1r324lio1_400.gif

Man, relatively not too long ago I was in an area where everyone was using the N-word on a regular basis - I've seen/heard Asian people call Mexicans N, Mexicans call white and black folks N - that's how it was for a minute it was just thrown around and no one really seemed to care.
Yeah but then the leftist snowflakes weaponized speech for political gain so they shouldn't cuck out now.

Izzy finishing by "I will show you where you're from."
Izzy wants to win this fight, right ? So, according to Izzy, DDP is not a real african because he doesn't have the right DNA, and he will prove it by making him lose.
When the hell will these sort of people get fined or even jailed for their blatant racism ? Adesanya have millions of followers, when will the authority understand the danger of such a speech in public opinion ?

i can not wait to see the weirdo ko cold in the canvas or going out with a broken leg lol, really cant stand the mothe fucker.. BUT adesanya will probably counter DPP and tko him

Izzy finishing by "I will show you where you're from."
Izzy wants to win this fight, right ? So, according to Izzy, DDP is not a real african because he doesn't have the right DNA, and he will prove it by making him lose.
When the hell will these sort of people get fined or even jailed for their blatant racism ? Adesanya have millions of followers, when will the authority understand the danger of such a speech in public opinion ?
I mean all this shit is pretty tame compared to boxing,which I grew up watching. There isnt really anything to get outraged here. DDP said he was a real african cos he still lives and trains there,and that did piss some people off,and it DEF has triggered Izzy. So he's firing back with his own corny lines,and its kinda made himself look bad,and DDP better.

We have a fight here folks! I'm locked in!

Izzy is such an odd dude.
I dislike him but the more I see the funnier it gets.

As a Native out of Canada I'd feel like an absolute jackass to go and tell a "white" guy they're not Canadian. I doubt Izzy's bloodline is 100% African, everybody has a little bit extra races sprinkled in.

Dricus looked so bummed out when Izzy asked him for a DNA test, I almost wanted to cry. Man I get you wanna cut a promo or some shit, but you ain't gotta get all political, let the man have his moment.

Constantly screaming the n word is bad enough, but to make it worse, the n word is an African American slang, it has nothing to do with Africans or Izzy who moved to New Zealand at a young age.

He is literally complaining about colonialism but here he is appropriating another culture that isn't his. Dricus was born and raised in Africa, and him saying he is the only African fighter to fight out of Africa isn't wrong. Usman is an American, Izzy is a Kiwi and Ngannou is/was French.

Apparently its okay to be openly racist to people as long as they aren't black. Izzy is running with the racist rhetoric because its what will bring attention the fight sadly enough though.
These Izzy n-word posts are being made faster than the moderators can delete them. Love it. Keep it going, guys.

I was confused too. I didn't think the N word was a used in African culture? I didn't find it offensive, just bizzarre. Izzy sounded drunk.
It isn't at all used in Africa, which further cements DDP's point that's he's the real African fighter. I mean, how many Africans watch anime? Izzy was 100% lit.

I think Izzy will rag doll DDP thats why he is going full Colby theatrics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back