Ngannou vs Fury: Who wins?

Ngannou vs Fury: Who wins?

• Total voters
HalG.gif

Conor by “nobody can take that left hand”.

It’s an exhibition match with a no knockdown rule. It can be guaranteed that Fury will ‘win’ on points and Frank will collect his 8 million dollars if he behaves like a good little boy.

Lol. U guys cant be serious... Dude is the king of running straight forward while windmilling. That doesnt work in boxing, even at heavyweight.

Fury has been known to "fight to the level of his opponent". Now, I believe this is largely a misunderstanding and that it is more that Fury can be a bit hit or miss. But, on the other hand, so has Fury always risen to the occasion - even when he came in in suboptimal condition. Ngannou's one and only chance lies in Fury being in bad shape and scoring a one punch KO; knockdowns tends to make Fury "wake up" and it would spell the doom for Ngannou if he could not finish him.

I have a dumb question.
I remember Fury talking about coming in BIG for this fight, like close to 300?
I know Francis is all muscle, but Fury is huge.
Will Fury be able to push Francis around in the clinch?

It’s an exhibition match with a no knockdown rule. It can be guaranteed that Fury will ‘win’ on points and Frank will collect his 8 million dollars if he behaves like a good little boy.
I have a dumb question.
I remember Fury talking about coming in BIG for this fight, like close to 300?
I know Francis is all muscle, but Fury is huge.
Will Fury be able to push Francis around in the clinch?

Hes so tall, he might be able to lean on his neck. Francis is probably better in the clinch that guys fury has fought, and he will probably do different things. (even as limited as he is grappling wise)

Fury is really, really good at getting his weight on his opponents neck, but watching most of his non deontay wilder fights, he doesnt really rely on that. I think that was more of a response to how skinny wilder is, after that first fight Fury realized he could bully him.

I don't think Ngannou's going to have the same power he had, with his 2 bum knees. It'll look like the Gane fight but way worse, since Ngannou can't use takedowns. And even if Ngannou had the same power, he'd have to knock Fury out cold several times in one round, or else he'd gas out and lose. Keep in mind Wilder's "knockdown" on Fury in their first fight would easily be ruled a KO in MMA.

Fury Round 1. Since this is an exhibition, there's a 99% chance the ref is going to call it super early. Ngannou won't need to be KD'ed or KO'ed. I bet they stop this at first clean punch that gives a whiff of Ngannou being hurt.

<WhitmanDefeat>

Both. In that Frank won his financial freedom. And well yeah, Fury probably wins the fisticuff battle.

Back