Ngannou vs Fury: Who wins?

Ngannou vs Fury: Who wins?

• Total voters
Ngannou dances around him for 9 and a half rounds, toys with Fury then KOs him when he chooses. Maybe he'll let Fury win a round or two so the fans don't get upset.

It’s an exhibition match with a no knockdown rule. It can be guaranteed that Fury will ‘win’ on points and Frank will collect his 8 million dollars if he behaves like a good little boy.

Could you do me a favour and stop being retarded? There isn't a "No knockdown rule", so stop parroting this nonsense endlessly. It was just bullshit started by Hearn, a rival promoter, to throw shade on the fight. That's it.

Fury will slap him from pillar to post and stop him.

People want to make you think they're trolling, but these folks really think Ngannou wins (to be fair, he won by just getting the fight). I mean, there's people who legit thought Conor had a chance against Floyd.

Agreed, and the crazy thing is somehow they learned nothing at all from this.

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

aosECR9.gif

OK2E7JV.gif

Fury after 4. He'd give the crowd a show.

People want to make you think they're trolling, but these folks really think Ngannou wins (to be fair, he won by just getting the fight). I mean, there's people who legit thought Conor had a chance against Floyd.
Sick Cotto AV :cool:

Does anybody have an actual bet slip for Ngannou yet????
I don't believe anyone picking him isn't trolling.
If the odds are crazy enough i might put some money on the upset lottery ticket .

Not really enticing any throw away money at anywhere from +300 to +600.
Even those longshot odds are way too close.

According to the bookies Francis has a better chance of beating Fury than Ruiz did when he stopped AJ in their first fight.

Lmao fkn ridiculous

Unless ngannou manages to make direct contact with his most powerful punches, fury will inevitabpy make le his far superior skill come to play including his tricks like leaning on his opponent and making his weight tire him out.

It’s an exhibition match with a no knockdown rule. It can be guaranteed that Fury will ‘win’ on points and Frank will collect his 8 million dollars if he behaves like a good little boy.

There is no such rule In this fight as far as anyone in the know is aware.

But Fury is so much above in boxing skill Ngannou that, strictly speaking, it cannot be competitive in the sense of a boxing-match.
Yeah, I agree 100%. I think that fact might even, somehow, draw a lot of attention from the masses: why would that guy, who's not a pro boxer, not exactly a media personality either, suddenly fight Fury, arguably the most successful HW boxer in the recent years ?

It's quite intriguing. I think a lot of people might tune in, hoping to see something unthinkable happen.

Which, admittedly, would be quite fun, but I much rather see him against Usyk and Ngannou against Jones or Pavlovich.
I think that a lot of fight fans are pissed that this fight is happening, for this very reason.
Moreover, the probability that this fight turns out to be extremely boring is quite high IMO. Imagine a totally out of shape, nonchalant Fury, and Francis gassing after 3 rounds of swinging in the air...

Anyway, save from a complete humiliation, this is probably gonna boost Francis' popularity quite a lot !

Unless ngannou manages to make direct contact with his most powerful punches, fury will inevitabpy make le his far superior skill come to play including his tricks like leaning on his opponent and making his weight tire him out.
I like your pseudonym very much my friend !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back