was Francis leaving the clearest evidence of WME posters ever?

I think that there is some number of paid shills online, but the UFC has done an excellent job of marketing the brand and Dana over the fighters.

Plenty of idiots get viscerally angry at fighters not bowing down to the dominant promotion.

Also, it's pretty clear to me that the fact that most MMA fighters get treated so poorly is a selling point to a certain type of person who has an issue who how well off star athletes are in mainstream sports.

I mean, we are on one of the more popular MMA forums. It'd be surprising if there wasn't a UFC employee or two posting here. The trend is just brand loyalty and bias though. For a couple of decades, talent was so low that the best guys were in the UFC. Now it's hard to know for sure.

WME agents posting in Sherdog to shape the narrative. This is an interesting and very possible theory.

Deception is rampant throughout all forms of media so it wouldn't surprise me. I've been very critical of WME because I don't like the affect they've had on the UFC. Two big examples would be letting McG completely off the hook for the criminal bus attack & imo they're the ones behind this slap fighting bs (as opposed to Dana who gets all the blame.)

But now you got me paranoid. Are those who agree with me just paid shills of Bellator...?

<EdgyBrah>
Everyone's getting paid except the ONE shills. Those weirdos do it for free.

People who get paid to post on MMA forums would be easy gig

Serious question... if there's been a more obvious "set the agenda and take off" example for WME on this forum let me know.

Back when Francis held the belt you couldn't go a few days without seeing a trashy "lol he'd KO prime Fedor so fast" thread. Then OVERNIGHT threads were non-stop conjecture about how his knees didn't exist, how he was 80 years old, was a fraud exposed for being an idiot, was terrified of Jon etc etc.

It was the most blatant PR hit job ever, and the first page of every Francis thread in particular were shithead WME posters bashing Francis and saying how he passed up 5 billion dollars from Dana who was the kindest, greatest, most handsome promoter in human history.

So again... do you think any topic has been MORE clear as to WME posting in threads in order to craft the PR narrative? Tough to think of one off the top of my head.

Happy for you Francis / Serra-good-fuck-em.jpg

I'm more interested in the source of Ngannou Fury being a no knock downs exhibition rather than a proper fight.

Or there are just that many dopes on here that think Francis ducked Jon. Who knows, could be one fool at ufc headquarters with a few vpn's fanning the flames. It'd be a fun internship

Nah, hired PR company.

It’s possible but just as likely some initially bad takes and being unshakeable in their belief. I’ll admit I pushed back hard against some of the troll accounts posting anti-Ngannou propaganda when it was clear they were spewing hateful fictional bullshit without a shred of evidence. I don’t know who they really were or why they had that agenda but they were relentless. Like I mean posting here 24/7. “Francis is the devil!”.

Last edited:
What the hell is WME?

And you kids get off my damn lawn!

I'm more interested in the source of Ngannou Fury being a no knock downs exhibition rather than a proper fight.
Even if its an exhibition you cant help if your opponent goes down. I think it means they either arent scored or the fights called off. Floyd knocked down Tenshin several times and they continued. That was an exhibition.

Ah yes...
The paid poster ct.
Its been around since zuffa, if you dont hate dana and the ufc, you are a shill and a paid poster.

Imagine thinking wme, cares enough about what sherdoggers think to actually pay people to post here. If they cared that much i am sure they could strike some kind of deal with crave on marketing and sponsorship...

There are better ways to spend money than pay random assholes to post here.

Serious question... if there's been a more obvious "set the agenda and take off" example for WME on this forum let me know.

Back when Francis held the belt you couldn't go a few days without seeing a trashy "lol he'd KO prime Fedor so fast" thread. Then OVERNIGHT threads were non-stop conjecture about how his knees didn't exist, how he was 80 years old, was a fraud exposed for being an idiot, was terrified of Jon etc etc.

It was the most blatant PR hit job ever, and the first page of every Francis thread in particular were shithead WME posters bashing Francis and saying how he passed up 5 billion dollars from Dana who was the kindest, greatest, most handsome promoter in human history.

So again... do you think any topic has been MORE clear as to WME posting in threads in order to craft the PR narrative? Tough to think of one off the top of my head.

I think Fury finishes Francis with in two rounds unless Fury decides to Cary Frank into later rounds to prolong the fight

I certainly noticed all the automatic shilling for the ufc. For what? Francis wanted to have a boxing match and also fight in mma. Good for him that he found an organization that will let him do it.

Even if its an exhibition you cant help if your opponent goes down. I think it means they either arent scored or the fights called off. Floyd knocked down Tenshin several times and they continued. That was an exhibition.

The thing is the no knock downs restriction doesn't exist, it's made up. My question is by who and why.

Interesting theory but I honestly don't think Dana gives enough of a shit about Sherdog to do this

Back