was Francis leaving the clearest evidence of WME posters ever?

Dana White pays me personally out of his driveway snow fund and my only rules are "shit on Ngannou as often as possible."

They really want his name kept in the news as much and frequently as possible. I'm like Dana, bro, isn't that just giving him more attention, opposite what you'd want to give the competition? He's like no, your negative posts won't do that, they'll make people forget about him totally.

I get bank for it, too. 7 figures, he said since I'm not a fighter, but an actual employee, I can get PAID.

We see through you shills. We will combat your BS narrative every step of the way. We are the hard-cores! We prop up your fanbase! We’re the real reason MMA has blossomed. It’s audacious to think you can hold a candle to our influence! Don’t fuck with the sherdog OG’s.
<{JustBleed}><{natewhut}><This7>:meow:

Edit- got a little carried away there, forgot I was an orange belt who joined a week or two ago.
<{ByeHomer}>

Nah it's just what you'd say if you never worked in marketing or didn't have much real world experience.

The idea that a multi-billion dollar promotional company wouldn't post on the biggest forum about their industry is not just naive... it is shockingly naive.

See above.
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube are far more influential than this site.

How do we know that you haven’t been paid by Ngannou to start this thread? After you’ve already admitted to being a paid shill in the past.

Just because you’ve taken money in the past to say things you don’t believe, doesn’t mean that everyone that disagrees with you is in the same boat.

Smaller companies would be more likely to engage in this activity. Such as your own past experience. But a company that has a monopoly on the market like WME/UFC, is far beyond giving a shit about perceptions. If they did, they’d have gotten rid of Dana for slapping his wife.

Last edited:
Definitely happens, but I think the truth is more grim: a lot of these people take the pink goofs' word as gospel.

You have a link to that thread/article by any chance brother? It literally already was confirmed but I didn't save that article and would like to post it as a reply to people seriously posting tin foil pics in response to a guy pointing out something that already happened ha

No, I'm afraid I don't. That was a loooooong time ago and I never thought I needed to bookmark it.

As a point of comparison, though, is that when Lloyd Irvin imploded, we learned from his former clients/partners/affiliates what many people suspected: that people paying him money were required to praise him and aggressively defend anyone attacking him / his team / his system online. It's no coincidence that the posts his people created are perfectly interchangeable with the type of posts we see in service of the UFC, which draw unreasonable conclusions while appealing for critics to be reasonable.

Last edited:
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube are far more influential than this site.

How do we know that you haven’t been paid by Ngannou to start this thread? After you’ve already admitted to being a paid shill in the past.

Just because you’ve taken money in the past to say things you don’t believe, doesn’t mean that everyone that disagrees with you is in the same boat.
They post on social media too brother. They'd be the worst promo company in human history not to. My agenda isn't pro-corporate is how you know I'm not paid by that corporation. Yes, when I worked for that shitty company I posted stuff that promoted that company. Because I worked for that company and didn't want to be unemployed.
boom-mind-blown.gif
It is basic economics. Same reason no one says to the dude at McDonald's "lol do you really want to know if I want fries with that?!?!?" No that employee doesn't give a shit how much you personally want fries at that moment. He is saying that because he is paid to say that.

Same reason I know that dudes who have a 100% post ratio amounting to corporate talking points are more likely to be corporate accounts.

No, I'm afraid I don't. That was a loooooong time ago and I never thought I needed to bookmark it.

As a point of comparison, though, is that when Lloyd Irvin imploded, we learned from his former clients/partners/affiliates what many people suspected: that people paying him money were required to praise him and aggressively defend anyone attacking him / his team / his system online. It's no coincidence that the posts his people created are perfectly interchangeable with the type of posts we see in service of the UFC, which advance their talking points while appealing for critics to be reasonable.
Yeah I figured you didn't since it was a long time ago. Mhm I remember that Irvin stuff/creepy shit.

Smaller companies would be more likely to engage in this activity. Such as your own past experience. But a company that has a monopoly on the market like WME/UFC, is far beyond giving a shit about perceptions. If they did, they’d have gotten rid of Dana for slapping his wife.

"Small companies would be more likely to engage in this activity" is a perfect example of a conclusion based on assumptions and not evidence.

I am definitely not a WME dude... I think you are conflating things... Francis had the same defenders posting constant threads about his dominance as you have guys like you now defending his every action.

I personally always thought he was massively overated by beating the corpse of Stipe... Stipe Dominated him... then he beat some middling heavyweights by blitzing them.. four years later he beat 39 year old Stipe? That isn't that impressive... he is still winging punches like a moron throughout his whole career... just being big doing big guy things...

I think the Fury fight is the biggest missmatch of all time... I also think the exhibition route or somehow "sanctioned" bout is so midleading its ridiculous.... but I also think good for him for getting a payday... I have always said work hard take risks get rewarded.

Based on what we know... I don't actually think Francis got ahead in his deals.. it looks like he about broke even... but if you personally hate your employer you should definitely leave and he did what was right for him.

P.s. I don't think Jones beating Stipe will be impressive in the least... I mean good for him... but that isn't remotely impressive.

I dunno. The dumbshittery is so vast around here, I didn't even notice any uptick.

I sorta think the "paid shill" thing is overblown - almost a conspiracy theory - and that next week there will be just as much dumbshittery, just pointed in a different direction.

But I don't track these things at all, so I admit my ignorance.
TS is a king CTer…..

Wouldn't surprise me at all, since paid posters exist in many different businesses. Probably people specifically looking out for Dana and his shitty morals and ethics.

I agree with almost everything you said, except I don't think it's WME people behind it, it's because MMA fans are generally assholes.
Of course they are, they pay people to badmouth who they don't like. It's a common practice from big companies, there are many payroll minions here not only from them (UFC) but also many others, high paid athletes included. They create narratives to make idiots stick to it and so start working for them indirectly.

it woud actually be understandable if this happened because some guys are on WME payroll, but, sadly, the reality is that people in sherdog are just that fucking dumb and gregarious and they happily do WME/Dana's smear work for free

Or some people on here just to make fun of the minimum wagers on this bitchfest of a site that love to fight the man, put on their amateur agent hat and scream about another man's "bag" and have a deranged blind rage towards DW.

Reactions: Kb7
Sherdog is a small part of MMA fans. If anything they would shill on social media like twitter and instagram. Even reddit has a larger reach nowadays. Sherdog is more of the hardcore fan base.

Deception is rampant throughout all forms of media so it wouldn't surprise me. I've been very critical of WME because I don't like the affect they've had on the UFC. Two big examples would be letting McG completely off the hook for the criminal bus attack & imo they're the ones behind this slap fighting bs (as opposed to Dana who gets all the blame.)

But now you got me paranoid. Are those who agree with me just paid shills of Bellator...?

<EdgyBrah>

The UFC lost their lineal HW champ to another promotion. They are going to maximize the value of their fighters and minimuze the value of others. It's a promotion their core mission is promoting and PR. Thats at the core of what they do telling you why their fights are important. In terms of promoting Jones v Gane and Jones v Stipe minimizing Francis is part of that because hes no longer with the UFC.

Back