News July 25 Naoya Inoue vs Stephen Fulton

Tapales and his people are traveling to Japan to watch this from ringside.

FYI the main event ring walks are likely to be 8AM EST. so you west coasters are gonna have to be up at 5AM to see this.
im gonna be watching at work when i can

That guy is a knob. Inoue publicly tweeted that “testing randomly twice a week is too much” and this guy took it and ran with it.

He fails to address the point of whether he actually got tested or not, which seems quite important.

I also liked how he was going to say “I met him briefly” but then ‘corrected’ himself to talk about an “interview”.

wait is he talking about this fight, or is this old?

is he suggesting that inoue didn't know that VADA testing was random, despite being enrolled for previous fights?
He is talking about Fulton vs inoue … yes … his comments are a few days ago the most

Inoue by KO. Once he can manage to get closer, a body shot or to the chin, it will be a KO. Fulton has no power.
How good is Fulton's chin? I think Inoue's power carries up and I don't know how many of Fulton's opponents can punch like Inoue.

I don't trust a guy who styles his hair like someone in a boy band from the 60's. Guy has douche written all over him.
yeah that's a very punchable face.

is he legit? i have no clue who that guy is.

Fuck, nouya is already 30?
We need to appreciate his prime more before its gone.

Tapales and his people are traveling to Japan to watch this from ringside.
too bad he didnt have a unification bout with Fulton before inoue moved up. He’ll be another stepping stone for Inoue’s second undisputed champion gain.

How good is Fulton's chin? I think Inoue's power carries up and I don't know how many of Fulton's opponents can punch like Inoue.
Carry? I already see him winning a title in a 5th class

yeah that's a very punchable face.

is he legit? i have no clue who that guy is.

According to his Twitter, he is a Senior correspondent for fight hype. He's called Sean Zittle and this is his most recent post

ive seen him on Shawn Porter's podcast a few times. usually has pretty decent takes on fights. knows his boxing pretty good.
but 100% looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo's long lost brother

BoxingScene.com has learned that Canada’s Richard Blouin, Italy’s Guido Cavalleri and Spain’s Manuel Palomo have been chosen as the judges for their 12-round, 122-pound championship bout Tuesday night at Ariake Arena in Tokyo. Panama’s Hector Afu has been selected as the referee who will officiate Fulton-Inoue.

BoxingScene.com has learned that Canada’s Richard Blouin, Italy’s Guido Cavalleri and Spain’s Manuel Palomo have been chosen as the judges for their 12-round, 122-pound championship bout Tuesday night at Ariake Arena in Tokyo. Panama’s Hector Afu has been selected as the referee who will officiate Fulton-Inoue.
are any of these choices significant? i don't know any of those names.

Back