If I had to eat one cuisine for the rest of my life I would choose…

Japanese. I could never get sick of Sushi and Sashimi.

Came to say this. Though the whole of Japanese cuisine isn’t my favorite. But sushi and sashimi is something I could eat every day for the rest of my life and never tire of.

Just the other day, I ordered poke for the first time in a while. And then I ordered it again the next day. And again the next.

This guy gets it.
1affuq.jpg

Italian

Once I get tired of Pizza and Pasta (which might never happen), I'm sure they have lot's of other good stuff too.

Came to say this. Though the whole of Japanese cuisine isn’t my favorite. But sushi and sashimi is something I could eat every day for the rest of my life and never tire of.

Just the other day, I ordered poke for the first time in a while. And then I ordered it again the next day. And again the next.
Poke is Hawaiian not Japanese

Italian and Mexican would be a draw.

But in both cases, the real thing. Not some gringo american shit.

American… more specifically Hawaiian since it’s a fusion heavily influenced by Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Puerto Rico and Portuguese and they have access to the freshest seafoods.

I could do any of the following;

Japanese
Italian
Thai
Peruvian

Would probably choose Japanese or Thai

Peruvian? Sounds like I missed something there.
Do you mean plantains, chicken and rice? Deep fried guinea pig? what?

Peruvian? Sounds like I missed something there.
Do you mean plantains, chicken and rice? Deep fried guinea pig? what?

You are definitely missing something if you think Peruvian is anything like other South American countries. It's an incredibly varied cuisine with an asian influence.

Cerviche is my go to but there are so many good dishes. They have something like 300 types of local potatoes. Seafood, fish, chicken, chinese/japanese influenced dishes etc

Tried Cuy and it wasn't that good lol.

You are definitely missing something if you think Peruvian is anything like other South American countries. It's an incredibly varied cuisine with an asian influence.

Cerviche is my go to but there are so many good dishes. They have something like 300 types of local potatoes. Seafood, fish, chicken, chinese/japanese influenced dishes etc

Tried Cuy and it wasn't that good lol.

I was out Iquitos way so I didn't see much like that. I heard there was deep fried Guinea pig but I think that was out near Cusco. So yeah, looks like I missed out.

Back